BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Originally Posted by HJH View Post
I heard Braun and Wannabe were good too, especially Wannabe seems to be pretty popular among locals. I am going for double eyelid surgery for the first time so I've been looking for clinics that are good with eyes. If you're considering revision eyelid surgery, then maybe you should check out Lee Hee Moon (or Eye Magic). He does only eyes and I heard he's pretty expensive, but I've seen many people suggest him on Naver for revisions. Braun's website is http://www.braunps.co.kr/ I'll definitely report back after the consultations, and update you guys on the double eyelid surgery process. :smile: Oh yea, if I may ask, where did you undergo your first double eyelid surgery?

I do NOT recommend Lee Hee Moon/Eye Magic Clinic. I had revisional surgery with him last year and ever since, my eyelids do NOT close completely. This has caused severe dry eyes. Everyday and all day I put in eye drops and eye ointment. This still does not help my aching, sore, and blurry eyes that I live with every day. I highly regret surgery with him.

Furthermore, he refuses to help me in any way and ignores me. He even goes so far as to deleting my private posts on his (online consultation section) website. If you want proof, look for author "Catherine" and check back the day after to see it gone. This to me is highly dishonest, unethical, and unprofessional. It's so disheartening to know that I saved up money for a long time, paid a fortune just to look normal again, and ended up with more problems in the end.

Please, if you or anyone else you know is planning on going to Lee Hee Moon, do not go to him. He has no empathy and is very dishonest. He must be exposed for who he really is, and that is a psychopathic criminal.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi chibunbun,

I'm also heading in May, can add me in the group? I'm currently also under another group going in May. It will be good if we can consolidate.

My nick is thoebee

January 2014 Group

doudouattsu : 8 January - ?
trishul : mid Jan 2014 (12th or 18th for 2 weeks) kakaoID :ladyboss
keching : 15 January - 27 January 2014 (trip confirmed)
sundaelove
Cinderella123: Jan 16th - 28th (trip confirmed)
Penguin23: Jan 19-30

February - March 2014 Group

Makeover: February 4th - March 10th

April - May 2014

chicbunbun: April 21 - May 15 Kakao: chicbunbun
cinch87

May 2014

thoebee

Hi thoebee,

I'd love to meet up! Do you have your exact dates yet?

Hi guys,
I'm newbie here,
Firstly, thanks to you all to share all these infos, it helped me sooo much !
I'm looking to surgery in korea, for the price and the quality, but there's so much clinics, it's hard to chose.
Here are some clinics i heard about or I've seen on sites, as some of you are going to Korea soon, It will be really helpful if you post your trip infos here :
VIP plastic surgery clinic (+)
BK plastic surgery hospital (+)
Dream plastic surgery (+)
BANOBAGI (+)
TL plastic surgery (+)
JK plastic surgery (-)

(+) (-) : judgement from some sites I've checked

I would like some help, and someone to talk about my future surgery.
I would like to do a Rhinoplasty, I'm only 18 and saving money to go and done it, i'm really careful and take the time to chose the right clinic, If some of you can help me, i'm really lost ..
I also sent emails to TL plastic surgery clinic, that's what they answered me. I converted the KRW in euro, and that's pretty expensive, as I rode on some last posts they make it expensive to foreigners, but if i wrote in korean and talk in english during the consultation, they'll make it expensive nah ?
I also wanted to know, can someone explain me what is a PRP Session ? and osteotomy ? Haam

Hi...Nice to meet you. :biggrin:
I will be going in February. Maybe on 4th February (after 3 days Lunar New Year) I will go to Korea. In June, I can't go with you because I don't have many leave day.
I heard many good comment about Pitangui. And Pitangui will be first clinic I go to consultant in Korea. After that, I want to go JK, WonJin, View

I had met Ms.Shin personally and talk to her. My feel about her is a Korea girl very nice, lovely and reliable. But that's just my feel, I think You should try talk with her before you choose translator for yourself.

Now Shin is in Korea, I still contact with her by email for information of my trip. Her email : [email protected]
And you speak Vietnamese or English?

January 2014 Group

sundaelove

February - March 2014 Group

ThuyTrang : February 4th - February 12th
April - May 2014

cinch87

May 2014

thoebee

My dates are confirmed. From 11-25 May. Seems like when I arrive, you would already be well recovering. Lol!

Hi Mizubunnie,

Do you mind sending me your after photo? If not, please share your experience briefly and also whether you liked the results. I was keen in JW before but a forum member advised me against it. Thus, have it stroke off my list. :sad:
But I've read more positive reviews on it though. I am intending to do nose, eyes and face fat graft too!

January 2014

sundaelove

February - March 2014

ThuyTrang: February 4th - February 12th
Mizubunnie: February 17 - ?

April - May 2014

thoebee May 11 - 25
cinch87 May 15 - 25

Hi Babii, I'm looking into regen for possible eye surgery for when I go to korea this spring. Did your eyes eventually end up even? And would you recommend them? Do you have any pictures you could share/email? Thanks in advance!