BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I just bought tickets today and I will be in seoul from march 11-20. This will be my first time in seoul and I think I'm just gonna get an eyelid surgery done. I'm honestly so lost now aha, before I was actually leaning towards teiumps but omg I don't even have a list of clinics I want to visit anymore. Probably should start booking hotels and make appointments and stuff but too much information to take in and now I'm clueless :'( Do you think I should book appointments for consultations beforehand? Because I think March wouldn't be so busy so I'm thinking maybe i'd get by just dropping in the clinics? ahhh no idea, any input appreciated girlll :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sadcupcake!

I'm so sorry I just saw this. It looks a-muh-zing! and I'm three parts relieved one part happy :smile::smile: This time round I didn't do any exercise at all (last year I toured the entire city like a maniac) and actually healed better. Though I'm supposed to start light walking now. And I was so paranoid about the implant slanting that I have only napped lightly the past few days...

I've written a review but posted it to the wrong thread! Here you go :smile:#

im going May 9th-23rd. Anybody wanna go tgt? =)

February - March 2014

Makeover: February 4th - March 10th

ThuyTrang: February 4th - February 12th

pinkjade316: February 10 - 23 Kakao: pinkjade316 (trip confirmed)

CocoApple: February 13-20 Kakao: kirika88 (trip confirmed)

Mizubunnie: February 17 - ?

Elena07: February 18-25 Kakao: PG7273408 (trip confirmed)

AnnaCrush2506: February 27 - 9 March Kakao: AnnaC2506 (trip confirmed)

ChanelAddicted2: 8th - 15th March (trip confirmed)

April - May 2014

chicbunbun: April 21 - May 15 Kakao: chicbunbunt

hoebee May 11 - 25

cinch87 May 15 - 25

seoulparisienne: April 9-20, (trip confirmed) PM me for my Kakao!

Cinnamon_rol: April 4-16 kakao: cinnamonrol

Mindy89: April 5-16 kakao:MYQ8909 (trip confirmed)

Quick2014- may6- may20

Adding myself to the list! I originally wanted to aim for March but it was a bit too early and I need more time to plan. So I ended up messaging cinnamonrol and matched my dates with hers =) We might not end up staying in the same place though, so please feel free to message me if you want to share a place! I can't PM yet but please add me on kakao seoulparisienne (my kakao ID is MYQ8909), I'm planning on getting together with cinnamonrol but it would be cool to meet more of you!

I'm planning to consult with Pitangui on Sunday, and the rest of my chosen clinics (OZ, Item, View) on Monday.

Hi ThuyTrang,

I know you're vietnamese, and me too. What clinic do you choose ?

Hi walkingpenguins, i'm planning to go on march 11-25! have you booked your flights and accommodations yet? i've emailed a few clinics but i'm really not sure which procedures i'll get yet because they're all suggesting different ones!

Are you ok, rubuyblabla?

Hi
I seen your nick, and you are a man ???
I choose Pitangui clinic, but when I going to Korea, I will go around some clinic to make sure my choice is best
Please PM me if you want talking with me by Vietnamese

Okay guys im exhausted right now so ill give you guys full detail of what happened tpday,tomorrow. I visited 4 clinics. Item, Daprs,Faceline and Everm. At the end of the day i chose everm. I paid my $1000 deposit and will be seeing them tomorrow so they could run tests. Im having 2 jaw(orthognathic)
V line and cheekbone reduction. Gn guys

February - March 2014

Makeover: February 4th - March 10th

ThuyTrang: February 4th - February 12th

pinkjade316: February 10 - 23 Kakao: pinkjade316 (trip confirmed)

CocoApple: February 13-20 Kakao: kirika88 (trip confirmed)

Mizubunnie: February 17 - ?

Elena07: February 18-25 Kakao: PG7273408 (trip confirmed)

AnnaCrush2506: February 27 - 9 March Kakao: AnnaC2506 (trip confirmed)

ChanelAddicted2: 8th - 15th March (trip confirmed)

April - May 2014

chicbunbun: April 21 - May 15 Kakao: chicbunbunt

hoebee May 11 - 25

cinch87 May 15 - 25

seoulparisienne: April 9-20, (trip confirmed) PM me for my Kakao!

Cinnamon_rol: April 4-16 kakao: cinnamonrol

Mindy89: April 5-16 kakao:MYQ8909 (trip confirmed)

Quick2014- may6- may20

Icy C: April 6-18 (trip confirmed) kakao: IcyC

Hi, Just adding myself to the list. I will be in Seoul with my sister from April 6-18. I've already booked my flights and accommodation (staying near Sinsa Station). My kakao ID is: IcyC

Hi makeover
Thank you for sharing
Im so excited to hear what was going on during your consultation prps and cons and why you ended up choosing everm. Goodluck for 2 jaw, v line, cheekbone! : ) may I ask how old are you and how did they comment about sagging skin.

Thanks again

For me as a person who like to plan I would prefer booking the appointment before I get to Seoul. I don't like to take chances since I'm not sure how busy the clinics might be in March. If I were you I would definitely book the consultant in advance, says 2 weeks before the departure.

Are you going to be in Seoul alone?