BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi mother hen,

I'm new to this site and I've been doing my own research for awhile now. Could u let me know where and who did your smile lift surgery? I have a crooked smile and don't know exactly which surgery can fix my smile.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so nice of your mom to go with you and take care of you! :smile: Actually, only TL PS had emailed me back. The rest I just did an online consultation for their recommended surgeries and quotes :smile: I'm hoping a few more would reply back soon! Which clinics are you considering?

Hi Tuppuguy! Just wondering if you could tell me the price range for the place you booked? :smile: I'm planning on booking through airbnb too! I'm really nervous and excited about the trip so having someone to talk to post op would be good! :smile:

Thanks for the in depth sharing of your experience! My list is actually quite similar to yours! Good luck on the surgery!!!

awww Thank you so much for the advice! After what u said I think I'd def do some more comparing when I get there. Do u know if u have to pay deposits for just consultation tho? I think I'm gonna mostly drop in the clinics but for the one I'm more interested in I want to make sure at least I get see the doctor

I signed up for quite a few online consultation on the clinics website too. maybe I'm just really unlucky but I haven't gotten any responses back. As of now, I'm thinking of pitangui, banobagi,regen and my preference is teuimps. I'm was leaning towards teuimps because ppl say it specializes in eyelid surgery but honestly I'm a little pissed off after emailing them twice and signing up for their online consultation and still get nothing back. how about u? Which clinics are u considering?

I have emailed many clinics, some reply, some don't.

The best way to get in touch with them is calling to book an appointment for the consultation. Or worst case, you could hire a translator to do the appointment jobs for you. In fact, I have had surgery twice in Korea but I have never hired any translator. Have heard of too many stories about translators taking commission from the clinics therefore I'm not so positive about them.

It make sense, thanks for the suggestion anyway. Hope you get a successful surgery. Stay strong, we will cross our fingers for you! Keep us updated please!

February - March 2014

Makeover: February 4th - March 10th

ThuyTrang: February 4th - February 12th

pinkjade316: February 10 - 23 Kakao: pinkjade316 (trip confirmed)

CocoApple: February 13-20 Kakao: kirika88 (trip confirmed)

Mizubunnie: February 17 - ?

Elena07: February 18-25 Kakao: PG7273408 (trip confirmed)

AnnaCrush2506: February 27 - 9 March Kakao: AnnaC2506 (trip confirmed)

Bella147: 2 - 15 March (confirmed)

NYC Angel: 3 - 12 March (confirmed)

ChanelAddicted2: 8th - 15th March (trip confirmed)

April - May 2014

chicbunbun: April 21 - May 15 Kakao: chicbunbunt

hoebee May 11 - 25

cinch87 May 15 - 25

seoulparisienne: April 9-20, (trip confirmed) PM me for my Kakao!

Cinnamon_rol: April 4-16 kakao: cinnamonrol

Mindy89: April 5-16 kakao:MYQ8909 (trip confirmed)

Quick2014- may6- may20

Icy C: April 6-18 (trip confirmed) kakao: IcyC

*I will be staying near Sinsa station
**I have started a March Kakao group, please PM me if you want to be added :smile: Sorry I rarely log on due to being super busy at work and not having much 'down time'

How do u enquiry with everm?i tried to contact thro email but they nv reply.then to kakao,also nv reply.pls intro me the methods of contact to the clinic tks & update me abt yr progress.take care & recover fast :smile: