BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I really hope by 2 mths it'll be better cause I'm kinda regretting it atm. I can barely smile n it looks very fake when I try to.
I did fat graft on pretty much the whole face except the chin. (Forehead, under eyes, temple, under cheeks, and also on the sides of my nose w the paranasal implants)
Btw, Cinderella offered free second fg treatment within 5months but I don't think I can make it.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Cinderella, for your Rhino, you did bridge and Tip plasty or only bridge?
Hope you have a good recovery .

u got quoto from smps at 9m wons for cheek and nose? so haf u decided on which to go yet?

Yes The war pads help a bit

Day 5
i probably got 1/2 an hours sleep last night. I kept waking up to throw up phlegm and blood every 5 minutes,I can hear my heart pulsating in my head and I fee like crap. I still need sleep right nw but I just can't fall asleep so im passing the time by watching movies and catching up on shows. Im still drooling all over and this morning my body was telling me to sleep it off but I coudnt. So i walked around for an hour or so,bought some mango juice and something called sweet pudding(which is really good). I passed by all the se food joints even a burger king and my mouth was just salivating when I saw the food. God my cravings went to superdrive when I passed by the food places. I got the nerve to facetime my mom to tell her that I did surgery. I feel so much better now that she is understanding and fully supports me. I cant go through this alone. Right now I want to crawl into a corner and just lie there for awhile.I just want to sleep but I cant,I want to cry but i cant. Can you guys please tell me the best ways to deswell faster. My face is about to pop and im just really emotional right now.

Can't pm you yet. I plan to go in April and would like to stay in the same guest house. I tried goggle airbnb but there are few Kims guest house and i just wanna make sure I book the right one. Would appreciate if you could let me know the guest house name or contact. Can you email me at [email protected]

Hi Cinderella

I think may be you are not used to the change just yet also the swelling. If for other people they probably cannot tell its fake. Hope you speedy recovery.

Hi Makeover,
Thank for sharing & wish u all the best in recovery.
I'm new to this forum & can't pm you. I plan to do PS this year & would like to stay in the same hotel as u & ask help from the owner of the hotel. Is her English good? Would appreciate if u let me know the hotel name & contact. My email [email protected]

woah... 15mil to 8mil! That's alot! Did u negotiate the price through ur translator or urself? Cos when i was at Regen, it is kinda difficult to bargain the price with them via my translator. And she was very very reluctant to bring me there, i dunno is it bcos she dont have a comm from Cinderella or what.

Please share with us ur results, and speedy recovery! =)

We didn't hire a translator. They have Eng translator there.
They quoted me 15 mil n I told them VIP quoted me that price for rib cartilage, n I rather do rib cartilage than silicon. She went talk to the doc came back n told me that cause there's 2 of us that's y they r willing to give me that price..
My friend went to bano n regen n she said said they're not as willing to go down that much on their prices..

They said they have it saved; but if it's not enough, they will have to get more fat from me again..I think after 5mths is bad that's y they offer free before 5mths?..

As for my smile, first-second week only bottom teeth show. Now half of my upper teeth show but it just looks very weird. I kinda feel them too when I smile.
But im keeping them for sure, too broke to get them removed in the states lol
Just have to be patient :smile: