BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

It's funny you mention ID because something major went down at Grand clinic today. I'll explain

Day 6
When i started put i weighed about 127 lbs,now i think im down to 117lbs. Idk how much i weigh but im afraid to weigh myself. I haven't eaten solid food in 6 days so i look hungry,lol. Yesterday was hard for ,e because of cravings but today went by like a breeze because i got used to the fact that i wont be getting a full 8 hours sleep at night,im lucky even if i get 1hours sleep. The best part iis the phlegm and blood is minimal now,im no longer throwing it up,so yay that part is over. When i looked at myself in the mirror today realized i look like that lady that injected cooking oil into her face,not a good look.on a positive note,i decided to be proactive than reactive so i went out for a 3 hour walk today and boy it does wonders for the swelling,i mean wonders.i can feel my upper lips and some parts of my face and im excited. I also bought pumpkin juice today,omg that stuff tastes sooooooo nasty but its a necessary evil because it makes swelling go down.it costs 1000 won for a bag of its juice. Ok so now back to Grand plastic surgery clinic. I just so happened to pass by this clinic on my walk today and let me tell you,i was shocked by what i saw. The building itself is a skyscraper but if you ever considered going to Grand,id advise you to run from it like the plague.when i passed by grand there was this MAJOR protest going on,there was about 100 people shouting in Korean outside,they had buses of people and a lot of cops.Ive never seen anything like that before in my life.I was just like wtf,they must've really pissed off a lot of people.Fast forward to an hour later when i walk back to that same spot,those people are still there and pissed too.they were holding up posters and i guess they wanted justice,i felt so bad for them. So guys don't go to Grand because i guess they don't care about customer service. I think thats it for today.take care guys

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I added you on kakao

Ty for the tip,they gave me stronger pain meds

More updates on my surgery (i did incisional double eyelid, rhinoplasty, tip plasty, alarplasty, fats graft at smile lines and chin implant.

Im now at day 5 and feeling so much better. Day 2 was my worst as i could not breathe due to blocked nose and couldnt sleep at night. Until i went back to the clinic to get my antibiotic jab and cleaning of my nose, the nurse cleaned my nose and after that my passage way was cleared an i felt so much better, i had a very good sleep after that.

Went back to the clinic again on day 4 for another anfibiotic jab and the nurse bought me a nasal spray for my nose im case i couldnt breathe again. My eyes are still swollen but better, i didnt feel any pain anywhere but tightness around my nose and lips area and i cant smile or open my mouth as wide as before, the nurse said this was due to the swelling of my cheeks ans chin area due to fats graft andthat led to the pulling inwards of my lips making it look thin and receded, she says its normal and will subside in a week.

I was physically and emotionally very well as my friends are with me and i even took a plane to jeju.

Day 5 now and i am at jeju hotel typing this. Swelling subsided very slightly and everyone said i am healing incredibly fast. I am also eating as per normal and my appetite is huge!!! Area around cheeks and nose still tight ans cheeks are puffy still. Went sightseeing whole of today and schedule is same tomorrow too!

By the way, where is grand? Will be going back seoul to remove my stitches the day after tomorrow and would like to see the situation there..

I know yeah. But he's a Doctor. Isn't that what he's supposed to do? If he's not spending his time operating on people, then what is he doing?

There has to be a way to get him to operate on me. Maybe kidnap him? Jk lolz

They did take a little bit longer to reply to me than other clinics. You can try again..
We planned 5 but I only had time for 2. (Even w appt, we had to wait at Cindy for a few hrs)
The consultation is not that long, just the waiting time.
I think 3 a day is good. Try mapping it out first so u can save time.
Good luck! :smile:

HI girls! Im also thinking about doing the 3D zygoma At Tlps. It would really help if you can share your experience and advise with me =) Im living in tokyo by the way. Also does anyone know what is the LOCAL PRICE for zygoma reduction? I think they gave me a foreign price when I emailed them. If any of you are thinking to go around March or April please let me know, would be nice to have a trip buddy and support each other!! stay beautiful ^^

hi babyrose, I read your PS trip to korea and I'm also thinking about going to the same place, talked to mellisa she seems very nice! can you tell me about how much i should expect if only get a 3D zygoma?? and how is your swelling after all this time?? i hope you have a good recovery and amazing result!!

thank you~! I don't believe DAPRS has an english translator at the moment. But I do know they have a chinese staff in the house.

For me, a friend came with me to my consults and she was a huge help

Hi Wintergirl88

I just read your previous post. JK charged $9k for V-line. What is exactly for the procedure? Was it include chin reduction? Thanks!!!

Hi sakurabliss,
I'm glad that ur surgery went well. Thank you for your detailed descriptions.
Who did ur V-line surgery in DAPRS? After the PS, Dr asked u to take medicines for how long?