BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Thank you for being so honest!! Grand & Pitangui are the first two on my list!!! Not any more..... I will not have any surgery done even it is for free!! I will post and remind everybody .... This is totally unacceptable to treat a human when a patient put their trust in your hand.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was advised not to eat seafood after any surgery. However, some people also told me not to eat chicken and some people said pork.

Anyway, i blogged about what to eat and what to avoid in my latest blog post and the precaution to take directly after eye, nose and fat graft surgery. Its quite a long list, but quite informative for those who are going for surgeries, so do read when you have the time :smile:

Huh, that is the place? Same place which I saw from booking.com & agoda! Been f/up quite a while but hv not made booking yet. Surprised our forum members stayed there before & few are going, too.

Thank you, Anna. I'm going to email Mrs Kim, hope she can give me better rate:thinking:.

Almost forgot! Wish you luck & pls come back update us. Can't wait to hear from you.

Few forum members are going to stay there. If you stay there, guess what, we all can meet up.
Picture everyone of us with swelling face/bandage up sitting together in a dining room, or walking up & down everyday...how funny is that!

Good luck Anna!!! Wishing you the best!!!

Anna, please update us how you are doing.

gl girl, omg i cant believe you're here.What floor are you on,i wanna wish you good luck before you go under the knife

Some previoius formers have posted that they got the price for 10M for V-line and Zyogma.

8M was quote for V-line. You should get it for 8M according to previous posts from those that went there.

Hi everyone,

After lurking for so long and thinking about ps for years , i finally decided to join the club!
I'm going to do v-line+ nose tipsy at Regan tomorrow at 10am ><
so nervous
If anyone wants to meet up, please kakao talk me :smile: (I'm just here by myself)
My ID is anniji
Good luck everyone!

Regen quotes 11million for v-line
quite pricey but you can bargain down

Did you have a translator with you? Do they speak english at EverM?