BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

thank you so much pres30 for sharing your experience. it helps us newbies have an idea of what things are like when we get there :smile: good luck on your journey. am waiting to hear more about it.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pres,

Glad to hear that you made it to Seoul and that you're consultations are underway. Thanks for the info about Everm, their price list, which seem very reasonable and the fact that they asked you whether you wanted a dramatic or a natural look! I look forward to reading about your other consultations!

You can definitely do that. There's a thread that talks about bargaining with forumers discussing their successful attempts at bargaining.

For 365mc, are you getting the price from the English website? I found that their Korean site's price quote is less expensive than their English one. You might be able to use that to your advantage.
I plan on bargaining with that + pay in cash. Clinics will give you a discount if you pay in cash.

1st off thank you trolltrain your the 1st one who actually attempted to answer my questions :tup:
i cant read korean so its very hard for me to navigate the site , do you know korean ? can you help me out N tell me what price they have for lap band surgery ( also called gastric banding ) on their korean website ?

do you have the name of the thread that talks about bargaining?

when are you planing on going ?

Unfortunately I don't speak/read Korean. I used Google translate for the website and email. There's a feature on the mobile app where you can "draw" the Hangul with your finger and get the translation. Try to find the word for bariatric or lap band from English to Korean.
I can't find it for you today as I have to study for an exam (I'm in uni). But you can start by having google translate the Korean website. Make sure you find their Seoul branch website. It'll take some time to navigate but it's worth it.

Here's the bargaining thread: # I want to go late May-early June, but there's no exact date yet.

ohhhhh what are you studying , if you dont mind me asking ? i have been trying to google translate the site but it always gives me an error :wacko: i have to take every line and translate it on it also if its an image i cant translate it ......... i ll look up that phone app.
i got your pm but i cant seem to be able to pm back ....... although i think i passed the 5days/10 post thing, so not sure how to pm or add friends ?

yayyyy i might be going around that time also if all goes well :biggrin: would be nice to bump into each other.
good luck with your surgery.

Hi, can you please add me to the may kakao group? i'm going in May. My kakao id is peacejoylove

I heard it's actually better to get any skin treatments out of the way before you do any sort of PS. I'm not sure why that's the case, but that's what I've heard. You might want to consult with a surgeon about it.

if you REALLLLLY want to do a skin treatment before, such as a chemical peel or harsh laser treatments, do it a month before so you have time to heal. You definitely do not want to do the skin treatment right after your surgery IF it is on the site of operation. So if you are getting facial surgery do not get skin treatment on your face. But if you are getting skin treatment on your body then its fine if your surgery is on the face.

Hi Cinderella, is it possible we can kakao together. Because I really want to hear about your ps journey at Cinderella Plastic Surgery. My fiancé has Cinderella on her list, and we can't find anything about them. My kakao is Phero

How was the service and overall result?

Kind regards Phero

Hi all at purse blog:smile:

This forum/blog has really helped me and my fiancé with PS in Korea. There is a lot of good info and especially the good/bad reviews have been very helpfully for determing which clinic is in//out.
My fiancé wish to get work on her eyes (uneven/asymmetrical eyelids) and nose (hump removal, nostril reduction and maybe tip plasty with septal cartilage)

Our plan and trip to Korea so far:

April 5 - 25, 2014

Hotel at Gangnam-gu, I'm on vacation as her support, so I need to get spoiled too ;) hehe

PS clinics we are considering:

Cinderella
View
Girin life (don't know if they speak English)
The Line
Dream
YNY (need translator)
Delightful aesthetics (need translator)

We would really appreciate all the help and info/reviews (good and bad) on the clinics above. Anything will help. Thx a million.

Kind regards newcomer to Korea :smile:

i recommend Dream. But it depends which surgeon you select. Park Yang Soo seems to be the most skilled for noses. Im not sure for eyes who is the best one there tho.

Thx for the recommendation, do you know we're i can find b/a from dream? No result on the web when I try it

Hi guys,

I am going to Korea in May 2014 for a double eyelid surgery and fat grafting. However, the research process is really tedious and stressful.:panic: Currently I am considering Girin, View, Teium, Pitangui, darps. Any reviews regarding double eyelid surgery for those places? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Also, anyone going there during the same period of time?