BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I booked a place on airbnb. I think you can get the most bang for your buck through there~~

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I haven't gotten any suggestions yet and I'm pretty sure no one wants to see me post the same picture again lol so if you go back a few pages, you'll see my post asking for suggestions on what surgery to do. It would help me so much. Thanks again and I wish all of you guys getting surgery soon, good luck~

Sorry, I didn't know I can just add myself to the list. I thought it was something that you're organizing. Thanks a bunch!:smile:

Mai, DREAM told me their high seasons were Nov-Feb and Jun-Aug. Mid-late June is a little risky.

hi Dor3mi,

I stayed at that place prior to my PS at the end of last year. The location is quiet, a bit of walking to to the subway or shops. The lobby is small and old. We had the deluxe twin room, consisting of a queen and a single bed. There's cooking and washing facilities in the room. The room itself was ok but there are better options.
Sunshine hotel is a lot closer to all the PS clinics but if you want serviced residence then it's ok. There is a mini mart nearby and the airport limousine stops in front of the hotel so don't get a taxi.

The main doc is the CEO, Chung Jong-Pil. During consultation I only saw him so I assumed he was going to perform everything (Rhino, paranasal implants, n fg). On surgery day, I met w him again before surgery n he explained again what he was gonna do n left. Then they told me another surgeon will be doing my fg. I met him shortly after that. I don't rem his name tho...

We are not experts to tell you what you need done. Why don't you ask a few clinics?
But since you asked, here is my humble opinions: Fat injection to eyelids, epi, nose tip need projection with ear or septal cartilage. Ptosis is mainly for 'lazy' eye syndrome and you don't have that.

Oh i see... did you end up having surgery at Cinderella? How was the aftercare and results?

Yes, I did end up having my surgery there. The aftercare was alright. I had to come back the 2nd day, 5th day, n 7th day. I didn't see the doc when I came back for my appointment for the first 2 times. The 3rd time, I requested to see the doc to have him look at my nose before I fly back.
They never called to check on me. Tho they do have 2 rooms for washing ur hair.

Where do you plan on getting your eyes done? I'm planning on going to Korea in October to get revision eyelid surgery too.

Thanks Motherhen! I remember talking to you or reading about your PS a while back. I took a break from reading the forum due to some circumstances but I am back and finally booked my flight. How was your PS? I hope everything went well. =)

I'm looking for a serviced residence because I want to have a microwave or something in case I need it at night and since I'm staying there for 2 weeks, it'll be nice to have laundry service too. Do you recommend Sunshine hotel? or have any recommendation?

Does anyone has experience with Acculift or any recommendation for achieving the V-Line face without the invasive jaw-shaving surgery? I originally wanted to get fat graft done with rhinoplasty but am not sure if fat graft will help to define my face.

Also, does anyone has the contact for Regen and Chungdam U? These are 2 of the clinics I'm interested in. I've emailed them but no response.

Thanks.

I'm also looking into those kind of procedures. Have u looked at tlps yet? I'm planning on going there in October to do the power v.