BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

wow tread is going really fast. im a little confused and cant really remember who i messaged already lol.

anyway, anyone who's planning to have double eyelid revision/fat grafting and would like to discuss about it. please email me cherryzz 67 @ gma il.com =)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sanmi

U prob already said this, but when u planning on going to Korea?....this forum moving very fast & too hard for me to keep up at work!!! Lol

I actually had my nose and eyes done at Grand. Not bad but I still need alar reduction (didn't do first time) and revision on double eyelid (grand didn't do my double eyelid, they just widened my inner and outer corner). I'm still holding my review about them because there is scar tissue left on the outer corner of my eye and I'm unsure of what to say... they said I need more time. It's only been 4 months so I'll keep ya posted. I'm pretty satisfied with my results except for this open tissue because it's noticeable and I can't put makeup over it.

Did you get veneers done? Is that why you can't get braces?

hi bella, I'm thinking of going to korea anytime from Mar-april 2013.

earliest is after mar 10 when I'm back to SG in the 1st wk of mar.

M still deciding between a few clinics and getting confused so think dun wanna email to many clinics. shortlist a few.

will decide again :smile:

I'm in the same boat - cant decide between a few but it does get easier...I know the places where I don't want to go! Lol

I'm also march/April next year - for consults only and skin clinics (just facials not laser..hopefully I don't need that yet!)

Btw doing eyes & nose

yes i had veneers but my teeth was not popping out or mis-aligned badly.
its juz my mouth protrusion problem and asymmetry problems .
which jaw-surgery is able to help me to correct it.

yes, if cherrykiss and ur time permits, we can go together. the more buddies the merrier.
juz keep me posted/PM and we can work it out on how to travel there with accommodation n shopping plans.. :cool:

JW for jaw surgery looks impressive. TLPS also not bad based on their B&A. but its the prices that M not sure of.
TLPS web is in Korea which i dun understand.

Zygoma is your cheeks.

An ASO is when they extract your teeth. A two-jaw surgery is when your upper and lower jaw is either advanced or set back. For mouth protrusion, length, gummy smile and asymmetry.

Good luck.

I hate to say this, because I think some people here who went to Grand were happy with their results.. but I'm honestly not surprised. I remember when I first started my plastic surgery research, I came across a website that advertised they would be able to help foreigners find the best doctors in Korea, because they had all the "right connections," or some hullabaloo like that. Convinced, I filled out their survey with my information, and I later received an email from them referring me to Grand. And I don't know what it was about that email, but it just really drew a lot of suspicion, as I felt like I was being sold a product. They were so set on making me believe that Grand was the best of the best of the best, that I realized they probably aren't if they have to try so hard with their advertising.

Anyway, that experience made me realize that just because a hospital/clinic is big and fancy and gets a lot of customers doesn't necessarily make them a good choice. I remember my Korean friend warned me that there are many relatively new, even fancy clinics, that are run like factories. They lure unknowing foreigners in with their marketing tactics, 'popularity,' lower prices, fancy/big hospitals or clinics (that are funded by larger companies). But they were only really established because of the huge business opportunity the Hallyu wave created for plastic surgery clinics. And with the influx of new clinics came an increase for the need of new surgeons, but there are only so many great surgeons (and plenty of mediocre surgeons) to go around.
Since he said that, I've decided to do most of my research on tracking down excellent surgeons instead of excellent clinics, because even the best clinics have bad/mediocre doctors. *sigh* I'm taking several classes at a university, and all this research just adds to the stress lol.

OMG that is so scary! You would think they'd be breaking some sort of law doing something like that. What the heck. Now I'm really scared something like that will happen to me lol. Do you know if that's more common in the bigger clinics/hospitals?

And I'm a little bummed to hear that about View, because it was actually one of my top choices for consultations. I'll probably still check them out because I really like my friend's results, but now I'm thinking her transformation isn't a good indicator of how good the clinic actually is, especially if they don't get that many patients. I feel torn, because my friend looks beautiful after having surgery done there, but I don't know if I want to risk testing to see if I'll have similar results. But I think I'll still consult with them, and see how I feel about the place then.

Anyway, I don't know if I asked you this already, but could you please send me your translator's information? She's at the top of my list of potential translators. ^^

Wow.. the thread is moving very fast now...

I just booked my ticket and am reaching Seoul on 10 Dec 2012.
Am thinking of doing my eye surgery on 10 Dec then next day do lipo suction.
think i will use eye protector to cover my eyes and then I lie on a swimming float.. maybe that way during lipo surgery, it won't be that bad... Any advice?

Omg thx for posting, ive been wondering if one cud get scar tissue around eye area.
Does it look like it is getting smaller?