BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

No I received a 3mm impaction. This is the length of my face where they trim the maxilla. The mandible is the jaw line right below your ears.

They gave me a 5mm set back. Moving my mouth back. This was a huge amount in facial measurement. This will drastically change your profile.

I believe the 3mm was for the gummy. I wish he had explained more information to me before the surgery. But I believe they leave out details incase the patient backs out of the procedure.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for replying. I was like nooooo! Aghhh! I keep shortlisting n shortlisting. My list is sooo short now, pretty soon I will have no clinics left. Lol but phew, I can still keep them on my list.
But definitely, any info is helpful n good to know :smile: thanks again!

It's not a 3mm mandible reduction. I was referring to the impaction of the pre-maxilla.

Basically they cut out some length of the upper gum. It looks shorter when I flip up my upper lip. I have no clue why I got a mandible reduction.

oh no=( i know how you feel iaan. please stay strong!

hello, sorry what is this? and how do you view this? i clicked on the link and i also registered but i dont see anything.

=)

Hi there would you be kind enough to share your b/a pics for ur eyes? I'm planning to do inner corner and I'm really scared about scarring. Also how many days did it take for u to look normal? I'm going back to work after like 10 days post op and really nervous my co workers will notice. Appreciate ur feedback!!!! :smile:

btw.. how many years ago u had it ur ps?
are you planning to do another surgery ?

Hi Via,

Can I ask you if you place a deposit with 365mc before you went for the operations? Or you went to consult with a few clinics then you book the operation date?

they are asking me to place a deposit and I am worried I might back out if I find other clinics better. Do let me know... Thanks so much. Sorry to keep asking so many questions.

:smile:

hey sanmi

seems like u can't pm yet - so will wait and then pm u my email address. def keep in contact. will u be going for consult & surgery or just surgery?