BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck! How many days will u b staying? We shud all def try to meet up.

Hi, I am feeling better but unhappy with my result. Now that my swelling has subsided. My face has dramatically shorten and is extremely small. My head does not fit my body frame.

I still wear a face mask to hide my face. I get depress when I look in the mirror.

Still regretting that I ever had 2 jaw...I recently found out that I gotten a mandible reduction. This explains my jaw line...i was unaware. Seems like the doctor gave me a feminine jaw line. I am very upset about this.

I didn't want to post publicly yet about myself because of the timing. So I left my last update on a positive note.

The best thing now, I'm finally chewing and eating real food.

Thanks by the way, I am in Hong Kong now.

My liposuction was done a few yrs back. So I will b there when u r there. You are lucky you get to get home for Christmas :smile:

Hey Iaan,

Wait, so no Thailand yet?

Do you know why the doctor did mandible reduction? You probably would have loved your result if he just did two-jaw.

Just from my research and NOT personal experience - tlps seems like a good place, but View has too many negative reviews for my liking which is why I crossed them off my list for consult. Would be very interest in ur pinion after ur consults :smile:

Because they took 3mm off the length for the gummy smile? I'm not sure...the doctor never told me. I found this out on my medical certificate because I was afraid to be un-recognized passing thru immigration.

But I do know that if your face is shorten or set back in any length. They will need to give a v-line to restore your original shape or a genioplasty.

I am spending time with family relative here. I will be going to Thailand tomorrow for my orthodontist treatment.

Hey bella147,
O no! View has plenny of neg reviews? Do u remember if it for eyes? Nose? Facial contouring? If u remember where u read it, can u tell me so I can read up on it too.

Thanks so much!

...how would a mandible reduction improve a gummy smile. so im confused. they took 3mm off the mandible? they moved your whole mouth 3 mm up?

I'm glad you came back on to post. Good luck in Thailand:smile:

Just looked up what a gummy smile was, and I too don't really understand how 3mm mandible reduction helps a gummy smile because I thought mandible reduction shaved the jaw bone.

Hi karime

Specifically the nose - apparently very unnatural (very 'caucasian' like) and 'warping' (not sure if this is the technical term, but basically the nose moves). However besides from the warping this might be some people's idea of beauty...maybe view is good for those that want a Caucasian type nose

Me on the other hand still want to look like me, just improved and a Caucasian nose will NOT look good on me, but that's me and my face

Since I'm wanting to do nose and eyes I don't know about view for facial contouring

The forum was a Singaporean one...forgot could be cozycot or flowerpod. And some reviews here - the old archived thread

Sorry still at work so only going off memory

But let me be clear - no outright negative reviews like 'they ruined my face' just words like 'unnatural' & 'plastic' being thrown around, maybe scarring and healing taking a longer time (& recover time is affected by skill of Dr, but obviously other factors and not all about the Dr). So no hating here - just I want natural and I think view has a different idea of beauty from me that's all :smile: