BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

That is "brutaly honest" LOL. I don't know if i'd be able to trust a translator who thinks plastic surgery is evil though. Its kind of a strange occupation to find yourself in if you're against it but i guess you gotta pay the bills somehow.

But kinda eye-opening regarding smaller clinics, i never actually thought about it that way. View was one of the clinics i was considering as well.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you!!=) and yesss! she've been really helpful! thanks MARIR! hope you'll read this. hehe

I only know one doctor at Grand and he's really nice. I can't comment on others. I don't know if eyes are performed in the same building that I was at (Grand occupies multiple buildings in the area) but the nurses who took care of me were super friendly and very eager to help and comfort.

oh yeahh..good question. haha i get it if its just being honest about the side effects. but hm...."Her own idea is that plastic surgery is evil and addictive" then why did she picked this occupation ? haha its really kinda weird. maybe in korea its easier to earn for a living as a translator.hehe

Hi Snowstream, how did u get in touch with Regen, i only managed to send a queries online.

:roflmfao:yup, it's quite weird right. Plastic surgery its ok but people need to know when to stop. I always find it strange why people get addicted to surgery.
now i know cos i myself am one.

after i realize i can change the features i dun liike with just operation, i started to look at each and every part of my face , thinking what should i change... before i start doing plastic surgery , i just thought to myself that i have to accept how i look like even if i m ugly. but there lies the beauty in plastic surgery :graucho:

of cos it's so common now that people tends to forget about the risks involved.

My worst nightmare.... doesn't happen too often at big clinics? right guys?.. right?... :cry:

face lift is just one, my life in danger is my biggest concern...:P

But i have other translator telling me that maybe in other countries when we r doing facial contouring we are putting our life in danger but in Korea, they've already surpass the part of safety and now moving to perfection...

i kept telling that to myself too...but the worst nightmare is not not waking up, the worst is waking up but realized ur life is not gonna be the same anymore due to some defect

My inner corners are actually fine. The outer corners is usually the one that people don't recommend doing :P Let me give it a little more time then maybe I'll post a photo but I'm definitely happy with my inner corner.

same! now you understand why people get addicted right? when everything goes well you'll want more and more and then strive for perfection. some people will only stop when sth bad happens, those are the unlucky ones. i guess i might have been addicted to ps if it wasnt cause of my bad eyelid surgery. its just human traits =p

yes, people get really tempted and forgotten all about pros and cons. sometimes you'll only know if you can accept your new face after you do it. im the example lol. i thought i can accept drastic change..and after my eyelid surgery i realize i cant. lol

now, this sounds REALLY good! very good news for everyone here. haha

I heard that lateral (outer corners) hurt the worst because the stitches rub against your eyes... At least that's what I've read online. Hope your recovery is going well, Cherrykiss! Can't wait to see your beautiful new eyes!