BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Thanks for sharing :smile: Yes, please post your pics whenever you feel comfortable.

One last question, how long did it take for the inner corner to look normal? Do you think 10 days post op will be long enough?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went back to work about 10 days after my surgery. The inner corners weren't that bad. It was just a little red but nothing some makeup couldn't fix.

Found this blog http://kpsurgery.tumblr.com/archive

It's about plastic surgery in Korea. It's not my blog and I'm not self promoting so please don't kick me out of the forum. Just sharing what I found. To the best of my understanding someone started this blog and just post pictures of ppl who have had plastic surgery in Korea. It appears most of these pictures are from naver site which is Korean. The only bad thing is that it doesn't say what procedures or where the surgeries were done.

Just want to state again this is not my site and I am not promoting just thought some may find it helpful to see more before and afters.

Well, i'm not sure on the plastic surgery industry in the UK, they're all down south in London mostly and i live in the north, so couldn't possibly comment if their offices are small.

I think it was confirmed earlier that View was quite expensive. I think the opposite is true of what you said, we wouldn't be able to save and probably not even able to haggle that much because they'd need every penny from you unlike the bigger clinics who can average out over a lot of patients.

OK one more question :smile: promise. Did your coworkers notice a change in your eyes when you went back to work?

no worries! no i left it in my inner zip pocket. my understanding is that you don't have to claim it unless it's more than $10,000 USD. so i just put it in an envelope and left it hidden. they never questioned me but i'm sure they saw it when they were screening my items bc you have to take off your jacket and what not.

if they do question, which i'm sure they won't, just be honest and say it's for surgery! or gifts or smth :smile:

good luck hun!
where are you going to get it done?

hm... right after, it was hard to see a bit because my vision was blurry due to the ice packs.. BRING SUNGLASSES!!! and a cap lol. those will be your best friends for a few days.

i actually even wore my sunglasses at night because i didn't want to stay in ... afer 2-3 days i just wore a ball cap. and bought a pair of prescriptionless glasses to wear.. they work wonders at covering the swollen eyelids! GOOD LUCK :smile:

i completely agree with you!

there's something that sort of bothers me about clinics that are TOO big...
i feel like they treat the patient more like a walking dollar sign, than a human.

this is SURGERY! it should make you feel comfortable and customized to your personal liking. a dermatologist i met with in korea said that, in the end, you should choose the dr who best understands your needs. the problem with a lot of korean drs is they now see patients as robots and rather focus on quantity vs quality.

sad but true!!

sorry for bombing the feed ;P

just wanted to say how great this forum is!
didn't really realize... but even though we are all strangers, it's so nice to have such supportive people on here!!!

just wanted to thank all the ones who pm'd me and asked about my post-op!
xoxo

Didn't Marir say View was around 60% of ID's charges? I'm sure it's not that expensive. :smile:

Oh and I've decided to knock face line off my consultation list and will be going to Regen, Dream and JW. View is still tempting though :sad: their transformations are so dramatic, despite the noses haha.

There was one girl in that list Marir compiled who did her eyes, nose, cheekbones and jaw and holy crap, she looked a hundred times better! One of the first few in her list actually.
Does anyone know if JW is cheaper than Dream?
Dream is now before and after right? Not dreamclinic.co.kr

Regen is still a definite must visit imo. Sometimes bigger clinics ARE more trustworthy.

I agree with you about small clinics being more focused, but also want to mention that big clinics have many doctors and each doctor is different (and specialize in a certain area?). They follow up with patient in different manner even within the same organization. My doctor told me he only does max 1 surgery a day (and at that he doesn't perform surgery everyday) and other days he does follow ups and consultations. I guess it depends on the doctor because yesterday, there was a local getting follow up from her doctor because she was in pain/dizzy and he was in and out in like 2 minutes. Barely a conversation.

I've been to a couple small clinics for consultation and almost chose one for surgery.
If anyone is interested here are the small clinics I went to:
www.atro.co.kr - specializes in 2-jaw+vline combo (also ASO and vline). I found out about this clinic on the Korean cafe site
www.yk5151.com - I found out about this clinic by asking a plastic surgeon turned filler distributer who was good