BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

First of all, I am not a doctor, I can't assume things without any Medicial knowledge nor it's practical to do so to get your hopes high
In my opinion, 50% is not good enough at all for me but it also depends on how many times did she do it, most people do fat grafting for the 2nd time in 3-5 months time to make it long lasting , did she do this or just once?
And yes they will SLOWLY die out, don't disappear overnight

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your logged in the site it should say why somewhere is bar above. But you need to wait for 5 days after you made a account and you need to make at least 10 posts I thought. Then you will be automatically upgraded to a full account.

Wow thank you so much for sharing her story i really felt sad gor her too because I am going through the same phrase as her but hers Simms a little more serious! I am completely freaked out by the doctor's attitude because I'll have to go back to him!

I have already started a new post asking about ex ID patients but no one answered

um, you sounds kinda sure about this. can i know why? =)
she injected only once. hm, cause most doctors say that it takes 3-6 months for the grafted fats to get blood supply, and those that doesnt get supplies, they'll die and be absorbed into the body. are you saying that you think even after 1-2 years or so, the fats will continue to die? i know its just based on your opinions, i'd like to know what you think about it =)

Hihi!

I am a silent reader of this trend and the previous tread that have been archived. So glad that there is this forum to share precious information on PS. :smile: Now that i have some knowledge on PS, i would like to contribute back!

Anyway, there are very little posts on fat grafting, maybe only until more recent posts. But it is still not comprehensive enough. Also, there are quite limited info and B&F on fat grafting online, especially for fat grafting done in Korea. Therefore, i am very hesitan to get fat grafting in Korea. But i decided to look a leap of faith and get facial fat grafting and other cosmetic procedures (wish me luck!! i really need them!)

I am in Seoul since late July and will be here till mid jan for work related assignment. So if anyone is interested to meet up with me let me know! We can spend New Year Eve together and i can bring you to nice cafes and shopping areas if i am free (i have flexible working hours!)

Anyway, later i will post the details of my consultations with 4 different clinics/hospitals and my take on them. I am very tired now from the drinking sessions from past two days, Koreans are really heavy drinkers. Yes i know i should stop drinking before surgery. ><lll (opps, sry to side track.)

I will also share my knowledge on all the procedures i am getting. Will try to keep u all posted on my post surgery results too! ^^ Hope everyone gets into the spirit of (accurate) information sharing!

For those that worry about bring large amount of cash. I will suggest to check out banks in korea with global ATM, where u can redraw money without any extra charge and from my experience the exchange rate is slightly better than those money exchanger found back in my own country. from what i see around Seoul, Citibank is one of the most commonly found global banks in South Korea. But please do check the amount of money you could redraw a day or a month. Hope it helps! (:

Most machines only let you redraw 300-400 a day. So you have to go to multiple machines.

Hmm, maybe you have to check with your bank. Just a suggestion. (:

From my experience, those global ATM machines at Citibank Seoul branches (not those small ATM found at subway stations) allow u to redraw up to 1million won per transactions and will not charge any transaction fee. Once i redrew 3million won in a day on 3 separate transactions at the same time and at the from the machine. FYI, there is a citibank branch with global ATM along gangnam main street and another being a distant away from Apgujeong station exit 2. (: I feel unsafe bring a large amount of cash around, so this really helped me.

* disclaimer [coz i am not 100% sure of the rules in this forum]
I am not promoting Citibank, it is just my personal experience in Korea

I think it was Emisa who used her Citibank card to withdraw money whilst in South Korea. I was thinking of doing it this way as well, as it would just be too convenient. I just have to find £25,000 and open a Citibank Gold account :P. The only problem with this is that the UK only has 4 Citibank branches and they're all in London, so i don't know if i wanna pop down to London just to open a bank account.

Hi there, I will go to Korea on the 12th Jan, would love to meet you if u still there.
I am considering get fat graft on my forehead, but not sure which clinic...
My email address [email protected]. Let's keep in touch:smile: wish you the best

Hi can I get 'N' email address, please? I have contacted the other translator, but now after reading all these reviews I may need a back-up as well. Thanks!

your after looks amazing. you look very pretty!