BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey guys,
I got my consultation booked with Cinderella. I haven't heard anyone of you that went there. Is it because of the price or they're not that well-known?

Thanks a lot!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its definitely well known. I even saw a picture of Miranda Kerr there with the doctors ;). My personal hesitation for going there is due to their prices...

I hope you're surgery went super well, haha :smile:
Please do a review of Teuims after you're recovery, I'm also planning to go there for eyes as well!

Hi Fantasie

Where did you hear this news?

Wow pricey. You could try View and JW, both aren't cheap but both seem to get nice results so the money thing shouldn't be that big of a factor anyway.

I'm thinking of doing Vline and zygoma, and according to view it will be about 15 million (5 million for cheek, jaw and chin) but they give discount if done together so hopefully I'll be able to get it down to 12.

JW is 16 before discount.

hope it all went well!!!!

Thanks marrir! You have been activity sharing your extensive knowledge! (: Hope you would con't doing just that! (:

I would like to add on a few points!

- if the fat graft is done on a deeper level, there is lower chance of lumpiness
- from my consultations and looking at a few real life examples, generally korean surgeons inject fat deep into the skin and thus it is quite smooth.
- lumpiness usually happens around eyes where the skin are thinner
- so to be safe, let your doctor knows that you are very very risk adverse and is willing to be under-filled(than over filled) and have 2nd fat graft. From my research, it is usually american doctors who tend to overfill (do not quote me on this)
- Yes, areas with lots of movements usually have low survival rate of grafted fats, esp around nose and mouth area and fat grafting at the start nose bridge. Under-eye is the next lowest. Forehead and temple usually have better results, especially if you have high forehead to begin with and is using fat to fill up dent/unevenness.
- the needles size used do matter as well. using more blunt needles actually lowers infection and less distractive to original tissues
- The longevity of fat graft is widely varied from 25% to 70% within 2-5 years. It is generally reported to have lower retention rate in for surgery done westen countries than in Korea. However, i do doubt all the numbers provided by korean doctors as it lacks evidences and i see it as a form of marketing tactics. I saw one result whereby the results are still quite good after 7 years, but i think those are rare cases? coz the doc is so proud in showing me her pictures
- Steam cell is believed to help fats get blood supply and thus leading to longer lasting results. Also, steam cell are the ones that give the rejuvenating effects
- on steam cell fat grafting, i do not think there is much difference from the usual fat grafting method. As the fats extracted already have steamcell and it wil be injected onto our skin no matter what (unless they take it out, which is unlikely). so i think it is only a form of marketing tactics to make you believe that there is higher retention rate. (not sure about this, do correct me if i am wrong!!)
- Fat grafting is more natural and less invasive than implants. however, it is harder to control the outcome. Doctors are really impt factor in this case
- from my consultations, i was constantly told or indirectly told that it is a small surgery and not to worry.
- also, do communicate what you want or not want to your surgeon again right before the surgery. i dont trust the notes when doctors take during the 1st consultation as it is very generic.

Hope u recover well! same here, i cant believe i have book a surgery date. hope i wont regrat!

agree! i also think that most koreans injects on a deeper level, but i feel that it is also more dangerous too. yes, most of them will make fat grafting sounds like it is no big deal. some of them actually said that it is permanent. i too doubt the korean doctors as it lacks evidences. but in the mean time i do wanna believe them too, cause its my only hope. lol

I think if u read this thread through you'll find some prices...well at least for lipo - there's a lot of pages but it also means there a lot of info here