BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not veryyy long. but 6 months was miserable enough. i've been considering of getting it done already..sometimes i convince myself that it'll be good and then i'd be happy..next thing, i'd be reminded by the possible consequences..then i'd break down again. it just goes on and off and on and off like this. lol

If anybody knows anything about Dr.Kang from IOU or fat grafting. Pleaseeee share. i would really appreciate it. and i really wish everyone could share their experience before and after their surgery whether its a nose job or jaws etc..it would really help the others. please dont disappear like many of those that i have met. good luck to you all! =)

if i get my eyes & nose done will def share - except for one friend (and one friend only) I don't plan on telling anyone...so i need u guys as i won't be able to talk to anyone else about it :P

plan on sharing my consult results as well i.e. impression of clinic, staff, whether or not the consultant tried to 'sell' me more ps (which i don't need), the service from the translators, prices and (possible) discounts offered by each clinic etc

plan on doing 6 x consults (over two days - 3 per day) with two different translators...something i've been thinking about the last couple of weeks - wonder if the translators will take me as a client if they know i'm going for consult only (& not doing ps until about oct)...means they only get their fee and no 'guarantee' commission from the clinic. suddenly i may be a 'waste of time' for them ??? just a thought

Girlss~ im not trying to turn everyone off about plastic surgery.some people get great results after that. you just need to do more research! dont simply pick a clinic just because you're tired of researching or whatsoever. i believe in good hands, the result will be great!

hey, all the best for surgery... keeps us informed when you are well enuf... jyjy

all the best chick! hope it all goes well and wishing u a speedy recovery!! get that pumpkin juice into ya! lol :roflmfao:

KIT

Hi Cherryzz,

When are u going to Seoul to do ur revision? Did u do ur first eye surgery in some other country? Also, did u request for a high eyelid or was it a mistake by the doc?

Initially, I thought that a high double eyelid will make the eye bigger but seems like it is not the case, so I'm a bit confused and not sure how high I want the eyelid to go now. I am looking at the outfold type of eyelids. My eyes are a bit hollow already cos of age and I am scare my eyes will look even more hollow. Hope to hear from u soon!

Thanks!

hi, im thinking maybe january or march/april. my primary surgery wasnt done in korea. um, i requested for revision cause i thought it wasnt good enough(stupid i know) then without any warning at all, he did the revision. he also removed alot of fats without my consent.

sometimes high eyelids will only give you more troubles. if your eyes are a bit hollow, i think its better you go for lower double eyelids.

HI guys~~~~ I just had my eyes done. I went to View clinic. I only went to one clinic for consultation and decided to go ahead.

-View clinic > Gangnam Station (Take gate 11), its just opposite the 'gangnam style' stage. View has 3 levels if im not wrong.

-Consultation at 10.30am, there was a english translator who works there. She was with me almost thrpughout the consultation. She had to leave at the end cos of another appointment, so another chinese translator took over to discuss mode of payment etc. Lastly, I decided to do the partial incision (1,000,000 won) technique with some fat removal (300,000 won). Total 1,300,000 won. Can't discount, or maybe my bargaining skills are badddd. Anyway Dr lee dong chan (who operated me) was pretty good. He initially suggested non-incision to me, but i opted out cos i was afraid it is only temporary. They didn't push me to do other procedures. He said my eyes are big enough so just doing double eyelid surgery is fine for me.

-From 1.30pm - 5.30pm, i didn't eat/drink.

-Operation time, the part that hurt the most was actually when they placed needle into my vain for the local anesthesia. I ouched quite loudly. After that, just before they injected the la, the doctor asked me to sleep. I closed my eyes, and the moment when i wake up, the surgery was already done. OMG so fast, but actually it took about an hour. Cos i left the hospital at 7pm when my bf came to get me. (I was hoping that I will be high from the LA and see sheeps or whatever like how some other forumers said. hahaha)

Currently my left eye is bruising so badly :sad: it looks black, and the folds on both eyes seems uneven!! :sad:

I will upload photos of my eyes when I get back to Au.

Btw i walked past 'The Line' plastic surgery yesterday. It was in appujeong. I didn't get a chance to go cos it was closed on sunday. Anyway I didn't go to Tlps for consultation even though i planned on doing it.

Hopefully my eyes will be pretty soon~~~ I'm glad i'm still quite positive about it, but i'm still quite shock about myself. even my bf said i'm reckless. Can't believe i really went ahead with the surgery.

Congrats on going through with the surgery :smile: Wish you the best on your recovery and beautiful results. Remember that there is A LOT of swelling so just be patient and wait it out. It's easy to be over-critical as you wait in your hotel room and stare at the mirror all day hehe.

Thats great to hear, good luck on your recovery! Think you're the first forumer to have gone to View, so will be good to hear about your feedback. How was the in-house translator, was her English properly fluent? What about the nurses, pretty good looking?

Anyway, its just as i imagined really with the prices. Its either they really do charge more to foreigners or their finances are such that they can't really move on their set prices.

I'm sure your eyes will look great. When the dr first showed me my eyes I started crying. Both the dr and my aunt were trying to comfort me and get me to stop crying. The dr kept saying if you cry you're going to swell more!

I think I wasn't ready to see myself all cut up like that. But after a couple of days it was so much better!

Speedy recovery!