BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi Bella,

I didn't do eyes. It was only rhino that made my eyes so swollen! Had mini V and rhino only. At 3.5 weeks, when I talked, it was still very unnatural.

I did mouth exercises everyday after 2 weeks. But that only applies if you had chin surgery I think...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Karime,

I am doing OK - hanging in there. My face looks so different that I begin to miss my old face :sad: The good thing is, I dont think I look "worse", I just look different! I think I wasn't that prepared to be this different. I think the eyes did it all.. especially the swelling will take a while to go away. To make matters worse, i did not tell anyone that I was having the surgery, so the thought of facing the real world scares me now.

Sometimes, i wonder if it would have been better to just do nose + mini V instead of eyes and mini V. The eyes just makes such a dramatic change to your face, that I myself is shocked! Anyway, what is done is done and I just have to continue to live with it... taking it one day at a time, facing one person at a time and then see how goes it :smile:

The swelling for the eyes did not go down significantly - however, I changed my contacts to the "big eye" contacts type to make my eyes look less weird. Here's a latest pic of myself today at 3.5 week post op.

To those of you that wants a "better version of me" and not a transformation, I would suggest to keep to the conventional methods first if you could. i.e. better make up skills, more big eye contacts, lose weight via working out, etc. Having P-S if you need to - perhaps consider other more subtle surgeries. i think a nose job or chin/ mini V enhances your look without changing your loooks too much.

Hi MiaAnn,

I think your eyes look great (Minus the swelling), looks a little mixed if you know what I mean, beautiful deep set eyes. I went through your stage around 4 weeks, I thought I looked different, but not necessarily better. I believe you will eventually love your new look, it just takes time to heal and get used to.

I did just the nose and mini V, and I equally look as different, can't get away with I lost weight. I tell people I had fillers in my nose and botoxed my face to make it smaller. I would recommend non prescription glasses (frames only) They did wonders for me for the first few weeks, it takes away a lot of the weirdness.

Can I have a look at your eyes before surgery?

To all of you looking at the P-S Before and After pics,

One thing to take note, a lot of the "After" pics have been beautified in the sense of having better make up, smile, fake lashes, big eye contact + and most of them have been air-brushed to make them look much better. So, I'd advice you, while taking B&A into consideration to shortlist the clinics, let it Not be your final decision :smile:

Hiya egg_tartlet

Sorry I think i wasn't clear in my last post. :smile: I know u didn't have eyes done (u don't need it!!! :P ). What I meant to say was something like, since having nose done does swell up the eyes, I'm questioning whether or not doing the 2 ops together(nose & eyes) is a good decision.

thanks for the link and your update - much appreciated. seeing recoveries like yours make me feel more secure that it's not all doom & gloom!!! I'm not too concerned about the actual surgery, it's the recovery period which scares me! :shocked:

Hey Egg,

I have attached a copy of my Before pic. Yes, I agree with you - its a little caucasion like... while others may like this, I dont think its natural for Asian. And I do think that I am getting through a phase.... I think the swelling will eventually go down and I will like my results more. I actually think the doc did a great job on the eyes.

This P-S journey is so emotionally challenging!!!!

At least you could say you had fillers and botox, but I can't say I had fillers into my eye lids!! LOL sigh, I will have to come clean.

egg tarlet..u look absolutely amazing..i hope I have result like urs.
I m sooo jealous of u !!

Hey, I honestly think that your eyes look good after, (again, minus the swelling..) I hear people usually look normal after 2 weeks, did you ask Doctor or clinic why you are still so swollen at 3.5 weeks?

Is the lid of the eye swollen? Is it still painful? I had a triple eye lid for 3 weeks after my rhino, and I use both heat and cold compress, and nothing worked, I just had 3 creases.. making one eye bigger than the other. In the end, I used those double lid tapes for a day, and it was back to one crease.

But before the 3 creases appeared, it was very swollen, and I found heat compress works really well..

Hi MiaAnn,

Thanks for sharing. Your eyes look really good although It is still swelling :smile: bet u will love the end results? May I know which clinc u went? Sorry I have been reading the threads on and off for past 1 month. Got very confused now... Sorry if I missed it in earlier posts...

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums, and I'm so glad that I stumbled across this thread! The concept of plastic surgery and getting a new face is so scary, but you girls make it seem a lot less intimidating. :smile:
I plan to do my eyes, nose, and v-line sometime next year. Originally, I was thinking of doing nose and v-line together, but I read that you should do the operations separately to avoid breathing problems. So now I think I'll just get eyes and nose, then do v-line another time.