BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi everyone :smile: I'm new to this forum!

I've been lurking on this thread for a few days now and I thought it would be nice to join you!
Actually, I'm interested in neck lift/lipo. I've got no jaw/neck definition and I've been super conscious about it for as long as I can remember :/

I recently contacted Grand Surgery, and they answered pretty quickly!
"[...]
For, jowl or double chin, we would like to recommend you less invasive laser liposuction + skin tightening effect called "Accu-lift". The effects of gravity cause fat deposits to migrate downward in the face over time. And the Acculift contouring system will remove excess fat as well as to tighten the skin in the treated areas. The downtime for this surgery is 7 days and the approximate price is 2,000,000 KRW to 3,000,000 KRW.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sincerely,
Eunji An"

I didn't see any of you reviewing Grand Surgery; have they got a good reputation? Because I think they seem quite reliable..
I also contacted Item. Do you know any other clinics specializing in these kinds of procedure?

Tee hee, sorry if I'm asking a lot! ^_^

P.s. My first language isn't English so please bear with it :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was at Grand for two days, there were a lot of patients who had accu-lift... maybe around 3 or 4 in one day. They came up to the recovery room but were discharged same day as surgery. That's all I know about Grand's accu-lift.

Hey!~ You're the first forumer to go to View, so I'm definitely keeping an eye out for your updates. I'm curious though... what about the clinic made you decide not to consult anywhere else? Because from what I've noticed, most people consult with and compare at least three clinics before making a decision. My friend, for example, went to four clinics before consulting with View, but she ultimately ended up going there. I didn't ask her why the last time I saw her, so I've been asking her for details recently, but she said she would just talk to me or e-mail me her experience after finals are over. But finals aren't over until the end of the week, so my curiosity [impatience] is killing me lol.

Anyway, I wouldn't be too worried about your eyes. I don't know much about double eyelid surgery, but from what I'm read, uneven swelling is the norm. And while I don't know how much swelling my friend had post-surgery, I think that her eyes looked great about a month after surgery. So I've got my fingers crossed for you, and I hope you recover quickly! I'm happy you have your boyfriend there to support you. ^^

EDIT: By the way, I have to commend you for your positivity! I have seen some intense post-surgical photos from Koreans who have had double eyelid surgery, and I imagine it isn't the least bit easy looking black and blue. You are a trooper. Best of luck to you, and keep the positivity going. If you keep telling yourself that your eyes will look beautiful, you'll heal a lot faster. ^^ People often underestimate the power of the mind when it comes to healing. But there are actually many controlled studies that confirm that positive expectations after surgery can enhance healing up to 3x faster, while having low expectations after surgery can actually make healing 4x slower. That means you can heal up to 7x faster (which is huge!) with a positive mindset than with a negative mindset, and this is true for all surgeries, regardless of severity. So don't worry! I'm sure your eyes will look great. ^^

Hi there,

I am planning to do a double eyelid surgery as well. i am just wondering whether there wii be visible scar on the eyelid after the surgery. when everytime you close or blink the eyes, the scar will be very clear...appreciate if you could let me know.

I think you won't have time to regret. Haha, just occupy urself before the surgery. I went shopping before going to the hospital for the surgery, and the nurse gave me 2 suitcases to keep my belongings. hehe. & when the surgery was about to begin, i felt cold and prayed for good looking eyes! haha

omg you cried? hahaha. I only felt like i was woken up from my sleep when the surgery ended. But i regained my energy shortly after. Luckily my bf was there with me. He gave me drink and held me tightly when i was walking down flights of stairs. & we went to have dinner straight after surgery. We had kbbq and live octopus and i had a little alcohol too. Sigh i know i shouldnt have had those >.<

Dr Lee dong chen can speak a bit of english, and the in-house english translator is okay only, but still understandable. As I've already researched quite a bit, at least i was on the same page as the Dr when he explain the procedure to me. The in-house chinese translator can speak really well chinese :smile: As for the prices, they told me they have already quoted me same as for the locals (I dont know if its true or not). & The nurses look very natural to me. My bf overhead from the in-house chinese translator (who is really pretty and cute) that she has never done ps (I dont know if its true or not). hehehe

Thanks babe! I really think those who have undergone major surgeries are very courages!! My left eye corner is very bruised. I think there were excessive bleeding when the doctor operated my left eye, because when i was about to leave the hospital, my bf saw bleed in my ear and the nurse quickly helped me to clean it off. I guess that explains why my left eye is so bruised compared to my right eye.

Hi marir, I've been reading and I get that you've compiled a list of PS clinics/doctors in Korea. Would you mind terribly sharing it with me? my email is: [email protected]

A li'l bit bout me. I plan to go to korea for revision rhinopasty in mid-Jan 2013. Did my first augmentation rhinoplasty in Thailand @ preecha clinic. L-shape sillicon. 2 years later had to remove implant due to extrusion and infection which was really devastating.

So now I'm hoping doctors in Korea will be able to fix my nose.

i am desparate to know whetehr there is going to be scar on the eyelid after the double eyelid surgery. Could you please nicely let me know??thanks heaps

Depends on why method u do & skill of surgeon, but scarring is a possible side effect of double eyelid surgery - possible not definite.

There are some methods where chance of scarring is minimal if non-existent. I posted a list of clinics last night (with website details for most) - read the info from the websites

Re-read my last post..sorry I sound very mean!!! I'm just at work so only getting to the point can't be seen on my phone all day!! Lol. :smile:

Go back 15-20 pages lol it should be there.

I just found out V line at view is 8 mil so that's 13 all up before discount, I'm sure I can get it down to 11 or something. Yay, I can't wait to get enough money to go Korea! *jumps up n down*

Surgery is still way cheaper in China and Thailand...Too bad I'd rather not risk it aye.

No it's not. They supposedly cut the middle part of your eyelid (1cm, not the whole way across) so when it heals, it's barely visible. If you get a good doctor, and not skimp on prices, I'm sure it won't be that obvious.

Yes dear! But I have almost 3weeks before my surgery date! Haha that is nice! I am planning to do shopping the day before surgery! :P heal well, hope to see your update soon! (:

Yeah dooo get her to tell you about the various clinics she went to, the prices they quoted, her experiences etc when she is free.
I seriously think View's jaw shaving afters in their nav er cafe made some girls look like a completely different person. In a good way. Oh and how did she hear about view, is she Korean?