BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I brought several pictures of eyes both of celebrities and some B&A photos I liked. If I remember correctly, all three doctors from Regen, Banobagi, and Teium looked at them, but weren't too interested in them. The reason being, everyone's eye shapes and sizes are so different, that they can't promise to make your eyes look like the pictures you bring in. It does, however, give them a sense of idea of what type of eye you are hoping to achieve so it does not hurt to bring the photos with you. If anything, it is better to be more prepared than not. I am glad I brought the pictures with me because they helped me to show the doctors what size of eye fold I wanted and what I thought was pretty and what I thought were ugly. Make sure to research both likes and dislikes of what you want done to you eyes and keep them to 1-2 pages. If you overload them with too many pictures, they will probably get disinterested quickly lol.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you girls carry millions of dollars with you? where do you hide it to prevent it from getting stolen or lost? Do you have a travel pouch? There is no way i can hide in money belt as its a huge stack of cash-_______-damn korea should have 1 million won currency

Some of you pm ed me

So here are the websites n emails of:

- TheLine (new):

http://theline-ps.com/ (Korean website for photos)
http://www.theline-ps.com/thelineps_us/thelineps_us.php (English website for information)

Station Sinsa (line 2) exit 8, next to 365mc

English consultant's Email: csj2004 @ nate.com (Her name is Sujin)

- TL (new):

http://m.tlps.co.kr/index.php
http://www.tlps.co.kr/

It seems to me that there are 2 websites of TL... and no English website

Direction: Only by bus or cab, near SM Town building... No tube station nearby

English consultant's email: chfhr9270 @ tlps.co.kr (Christine)

Actually Im not new on tpf, but I want to use a new ID to post my experience with a clinic (not TheLine nor TL). And you can read it in Nose Job 3.

Ab my surgeries:

at The Line (before splitting) aka TL now
- Breast Aug

at The Line (before splitting) aka new TheLine
- Inner & outter thighs, chanel line, arms liposuction
- Whole face fat graft (forehead, temple, upper & lower cheek, nasolabial fold, chin)

at (new) TheLine:
- 2nd fat graft using new harvested fat
- Chin & paranasal augmentation

Why did I choose TheLine or TL? Because I did some research on korean cafes and because my korean friend also recommended them for Liposuction. But I got a good price so decided to get other things done there. But honestly, I have no comment about face surgery at TheLine or TL.

Overall, I'm happy with my face and my body now. I met a Korean some days ago, and he told me I dont look plasticky at all :yahoo: and even without makeup, I looked like Korean stars :yahoo:

Hey, I'm sending it to everyone who asks for it. It's just a little hard keeping track of who I've already sent the list to, so thanks for reminding me. I actually just updated again today, so I'll send the newer document to you. ^^

So I have finally narrowed to Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery and Item Clinic.

I love to Google and somehow came across asps's site.
I intend to have work done on my nose and facial contouring. And I must say - I love their rhinoplasty results. Rather natural looking.
But I don't know whether they have English translators so communication is something I am not certain of.

For Item, I stumbled upon a thread by Veronica. The doctors did a great job.
And I was really convinced that Item is going to be it.
Till I did more research, which left me unsatisfied with my first consultation with them. Cause I could've asked more and better questions.
I was just too excited and focused more on how much the surgery will roughly cost me. I realized there are things that I need to take note of.
Elaine is with Item so communication isn't a concern but whether they are the assured right surgeons for me.

Thanks Marir! Doing a great job! Downloading now, but had to rub my eyes twice though, 197.99mb for a word doc? My dissertation wasn't even that big and it was about 100 pages give or take. :P

Hi marir! I'm new to purse forums and I would really appreciate it of you shared your research with me too? :smile: I don't have pm yet so I'll just put my email on here. It's aris(dot)[email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Hey, do you mind sharing ASPS and Item's websites? ^^ Thanks!

Hahaha. Yeah, the document is massive. It took me a long time to upload, so I imagine it'd take some people forever to download. I'll probably do my updates on a new word doc in the future just so it's easier for everyone lol.

Sure thing! Sent. ^^

Yeah, thats probably the best way to go about it, keeping the updates separate so that people know what to ask you for AND to keep the file size down. I remember in old yester-year where it would've taken people at least a couple of days to grab it, but the internet service in the UK has sucked for a long time.

No problem :smile:
Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery - www.asps.co.kr
I can send you this particular lady's photo who underwent rhinoplasty with them, her result is what I want!

Item Plastic Surgery - www.itemclinic.com
Veronica's thread - # you can follow her thread to look at her after photos, she's gorgeous.

Ever heard of them btw?

Whoa guys. After doing research for a long time, I stumbled across a clinic that I find a bit suspicious. But before I call out the clinic in question, does anyone know if clinics have the same scrubs for their patients? Because from what I've observed, every hospital/clinic has scrubs unique to them. Anyway, I attached a picture of unique-looking zig zag scrubs that popped up for two entirely different clinics, and I think one of them is stealing the other's B&A photos. Any feedback would be helpful. ^^

EDIT: Nevermind, false alarm. lol I just looked at the websites of both clinics, and it seems they both use the same design for their scrubs lol. I was just confused.

Hey. I was wondering if you actually had any pictures of your eyes that you would be willing to share? Thanks.

hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum and I plan to go to Korea for surgery from July 15th to August 15th, a full month. I'm planning to undergo only the V-line surgery but I don't know which hospital is the best. I've also read the whole forum, from the old thread to this one, and I read about a lot of clinics.

For ID, the estimated cost is 8.5m won, idk about the rest like view, bk, regen, jw, and grand..

Can you please fill in the blanks for me..! Thanks so much!