BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey, that would be greatly appreciated! ^^ Where did you go for rhino by the way? I actually don't think it's too crazy that you're going to Korea just for an epi procedure.. it's your eyes after all. I personally wouldn't trust my eyes with most doctors in the US, just because I know they don't have nearly as much experience with Asian eyes as Korean doctors do. I think you're making a very smart decision.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine done at Bk w/ Dr. Kim. Gosh, i read some poor reviews on Dr. Kim. Glad mine came out fine :smile:

Hi Thiefcat, hope you're having a smooth recovery :smile: how much did you pay for liposuction at 365mc? I'm really interested in that clinic since its so popular.

Hey thanks for all your hard work :smile: your research really helped me on which clinics to consult. Really liking View and Girin's results. Some of those girls are so gorgeous lol... For some reason I'm not really liking the looks of some girls who went to Wonjin...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! U ARE AWESOME

in Cafe 2/2 doc.. pg. 55.... the poor girls lips...omg.. i would be scared to death if that happened to me...

Marir, did you get any pics of girls that went to JW and TLPS?
I've decided to go to those three when I head over. TLPS seems cheaper than JW and based on what I've read and seen, they seem really good so I'm torn!
I don't know what kinda magic View doctors work but my god, some girls look different! Love their jaw work, but then again TLPS is great too.
I just wish there were more reviews on them. :/

wow...this is amazing. thank you so much this must've taken so much time ;;

i think my favorite is VIEW, all the girls look so elegant after. the girl on page 7+8 looks especially great. does anyone know what procedures she had to get her face so slim? i'm guessing a jaw shave and a cut to make her eyes longer?

one of the girls got amazing calve surgery from star m, i wish i could do that :sad:

Oh yeah, do you guys think it's best to go to one clinic for all your surgeries, or separate depending on who's best at what? I'm now thinking of doing my nose, and though View has good pictures, I think their noses aren't natural so I'm thinking of heading to JW...Soo I might stay in Korea a month instead and go to both View and JW separately OR just go TLPS?
What are you guys planning?

It sucks their charges are all so much cheaper for natives. :sad:

She definitely did v line, cheekbones, eyes and nose.
Yeah I was gobsmacked myself.

I'm really torn about ID. I've seen some great results from there, particularly from a young man who looked really handsome after surgery (cafe 2/2 page 167). But I think that in order to have good results like his, you'd have to have Park Sanghoon personally do your surgery, which is hard (because ID apparently switches doctors) and very expensive. I know that a lot of people that had their surgeries done at ID were less than satisfied with their results, and I wonder if it might be because Park SH didn't actually do their surgery?

Hey, no problem. Glad it's been helpful. I'm actually planning on consulting with View and Girin as well. I really like their results, and a lot of my favorites are actually from View. In the "cafe 1" document, the girl on page 27 is my favorite. She also attached a video along with her picture review, and she looked very very natural. I would love if my surgery turned out as well as hers. In the "cafe 2/2" document, I'm really impressed with the girls on pages 43 and 63. I really like 43's nose, and 63 won me over because she looks like Sandara Park from 2NE1 lol. Anyway, if you plan on consulting with those two clinics.. just note that in my research, the majority of patients from Girin had their surgeries done by Dr. Lee Sung Young (or is it Ryeong?), and from View, doctors Lee Sang-woo and Choi Soon-woo. There are other doctors from those clinics, but those are the ones I've really heard about. Though a girl on Purseforum did get her eyes done by another doctor in View, and I think she was pretty happy with her eyes.

Anyway, I was actually interested in Wonjin because they popped up a lot in my research, but after reviewing the messages and B&A's from locals who went there, I think I know what you mean. I'm actually not too impressed with their results.

OMG I know! I remember when I first saw that picture, I about dropped my jaw. I think that's the worst mouth swelling I've ever seen. I would be locked up in my own little room if that ever happened to me. I imagine the poor girl did the same thing, or at least wore a mask everywhere. If my swelling was that intense, I think I'd cry lol.

I think it's better to get multiple surgeries in one place. Then you only have to go under anesthesia once and it's not a hassle. What are you getting done?

when are you going? i think i've change my mind and would like to jw and view too, but i'm probably heading out in the summer. imo it would be better to have a specialized doctor for each procedure (though it could be more expensive)

V line and cheekbone, maybeeee nose, not sure.
It's just that View's noses can look fake, and I don't want that eek.

But yeah, I guess I can just decide when I get there!

I might go around summer too, or later depending on how much I manage to save. I worked out I'll have to save 15000 as plane tickets and accommodation plus foods going to be factored in. Sigh, you're right, I'd rather pay more to get the best result rather than skimp on that and get average results just to save money. At the end of the day, it's better that we go through the pain and stress and come out looking fabulous, as opposed to looking mediocre right? I can't believe we're all obsessing so much on looks lol, I never had an issue with attracting guys, but my jawline just gets me down so it's really something I have to take care of asap haha.

Hey, no problem. The girl on page 7 had square jaw surgery (v-line & orthognathic) and cheekbone reduction. I'm pretty sure she had her eyes done too. And I actually have not done too much asking around about liposuction/calf reduction, so I wouldn't say my research is reliable for those procedures. But yeah, I have some massive calves I wish would go away. I'm definitely getting calve reduction done in Korea.

Yeah, I'm not planning on getting my nose done at View either, although I do like a few of their noses. And I think that you should really take the time to consult with all three and see what you think then. I'm personally going to various specialized clinics, because that's what most locals do anyway, and I'm not in a rush. What procedures are you having done?