BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody please answer me this question? Does jaw surgery involve the surgeon to have an aesthetic eye? Why is it preferable to get it done in Korea as opposed to in North America?

Someone please help me out here... because I already have an oval face and don't want anything more to be done to it. What I don't like is my crooked jaw which makes my eyes seem uneven. So I want to know if it's better to get the jaw surgery done where I live (Canada) as opposed to flying all the way to Korea!

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I will go Seoul for zygoma surgery on Dec 22. Any one interested to share apartment with me? Who wants a company.

It's brand new duplex. I will stay until Jan 15. This duplex is too big for 1 person. There are 2 beds, 1 upperstairs and 1 downstairs. There is kitchen, so we can cook. It's a 3 minute walk from Gyeongbokgung and Gwanghwamun subway station, and the airport limousine bus station(Gyeongbokgung station) is also only 3 minutes away. You can get here by airport Limousine bus (No.6011) from Inchon Airport and get off at Gyeongbokgung Station.

We share the rent. The rent is US$50 per night.

What clinic are u going? Would u like to let us know how much is for your procedure? :smile::smile:

Hai marir,
Im planning to do rhinlasty and double eyelid, u looks expert on many different clinic in korea, would u like to suggest me which clinnic should i go for this procedure? I have appointment with banobagi,grand clinnic,bk dongyang,cinderella.. Any suggestion? Please..

WOw can you give the link to where you heard about the apartment? It's so cheap. :O

I am planning to go around that time. How long are you staying?

I could maybe come toward the end of your trip and take over the place after you. Don't you think you will need more time to recover? I'm planning to go for 1 month. I have never been to Korea and not sure who will be able to come with me, so I'm a bit nervous.

If you can go in March, maybe we could share a place, etc. I want to go betwen now and March.

Is anyone on here from NY, thinking about going to Korea in the next 3 months, and would like someone to go with? I really want to make my plans soon, but not sure who's coming with me and I don't want to go alone.

hi I am reaching Korea at 24.. going for revision rhinoplasty and fat graft ... interested to share with u so we can keep company. but Nicole already book highland hotel I can ask if I can share the apartment with u.. sorry to ask but do u know if it is near the plastic surgery area? I staying until 31st Dec.:smile:

Absolutely on the aethestic eye part! It is more than just science when it comes to surgery. If you have typical asian features, going to doctor who is use to european jaws is not going to do you any good. Their idea of beautiful is not going to fit with your asian features. Also, they may not know how to work with an asian jaw.

What I noticed about the US, is that these single doctor practices do all surgeries ranging from noses to boobs. What I like about the korean-way is they are specialized. So I know that the doctor I choose always works on face.

I'm thinking about a month long trip too. What surgeries are you considering? I'd like to get jaw and maybe eyes/nose if all goes well after consultation.