BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

That was Cinderella. It was for their multi-dimentional celebrity v line, but apparently they quoted me double what others are getting. I guess I have a lot of room to bargain ;)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you thinking of doing now :graucho:? You are already good looking lol..

Fat graft is for my under eyes (tear trough) and naso labia lines...don't need fat on my cheeks (already got too much soft tissue there) or forehead. I'm curious why people need fat graft for the temple?

If your zygomas are big from 45 degree angle or too high, you can reduce them. If you have naturally big skull, it probably won't do much for your face width. Think about it, is 4M-5M won worthy to get little improvement?
My Vline is worth it the money and all the pain....I had to do the surgery, otherwise I'd be wondering for the rest of my life. Looking at my pics, a lot of my pics have become better looking.

Yes, probably I'll settle for fat graft and chin lipo in March 2013, and consult for my eyelids. Prolly will do my eyelids in late 2013.

:smile: I am so happy for you! I think we all get excited when we hear others being able to accomplish their goal. Do you mind sharing your age range? I am in my mid 30s and would like to do the same thing, but I am afraid of the sagging skin. I had neck lipo last year (I told ps not to be conservative) and while the first 4 months were great because everything felt tight, I feel now, my face is softer, a little droopy.

I'm curious, do you think u could get away w just saying your weight is fluctuating? Because all the your procedures (except for nose) could all b affected by weight.

Hi Raelyn,

Arnica - I purchased fm vivi (u can try PM her to chk availability coz she ordered fm US last time). If not, u cld order fm US direct, or purchase fm TLC aesthetic clinic (according to jacqueline koh)
When: follow the instruction on the packaging to consume n finish the course.

Bromelain - I bought it fm neighborhood organic shop
When: started 1-2 days before surgery but u cld do it after. I stopped after finishing a bottle.

Papaya enzyme - neighborhood organic shop
When: 4-5 days after surgery. Prior to tt, too many things to consume incl medications, arnica, bromelain n pian zi Wang

Pian zi Wang - fm Chinese medicine hall
When: next day after surgery. Bought one only n get the staff to divide into 3-4 portions. Take 1-2 hrs after surgery.

Vitamic C (g3) - very high dosage of vit c drink fm pharmanex/nuskin. Took half a pack each morning n the other half in the afternoon.

Vegetable juice - consist of 5 greens ie bittergourd, celery, cucumber, green apple n capsicum. Bought fm organic shop
When: 1-2 days after surgery to replace veg coz I can't chew veg

Manuka honey - organic shop
When: 1-2 days after surgery. Morning or in between meals.

Pumpkin juice - complimentary fm ID. Or u cld buy fm Korea pharmacy.
When: 1 day after surgery. I take one in the morning on empty stomach n the other in the afternoon or evening.

Hi fantasyface,

I hv no problem chewing now but I m trying to do it slowly n gently just to be on safe side. But I will still stay away fm steak n tough meat. I will stick to chicken, fish n prawns, minced pork now.The dangerous part is when u hv lesser problem chewing n love food, u tend to overlook it. Two weeks after surgery..I dislike chewing veg or even salad leaves. So I blended fruits and veg into drinks n smoothies. Meat was then a challenge except fish. Ohv to pass squid even now.

Since I m having cheekbone surgery, n not just vline, the chewing will then to move my cheek a lot n I do not want to over stretch. One forumer even took banana for a period. She has one of the best result fm square jaw.

I look normal after 6 days? ( can't remember. U hv to look at my past postings in September). But if u smile then or speak, u dun look normal coz yr upper teeth can't be seen. N cheek is stiff. But u do improve constantly, n when I meet the pple in e MArket or organic shop owner, they all commented every week tt I look more natural. Pple never met u will think u look good but dun know u did something. First 1 month, stay away fm pple who r familiar with u but not too close with u kind. But if u only do face without nose, the changes might not be so visible. One stall owner whom I met 2 weeks back said I lost weight.:biggrin:

Hi seoulshy,

Check my posting today. Might hv answer to yr questions. Heheee, I do not know what is pian zi Wang honestly. I was told to buy this just before I head to Korea. Apparently, vivi has taken it n swear by it. She has no bruising n so I just followed.

for everyone interested in arnica montana... erm, previously for my liposuction, i purchase arnica from amber compounding pharmacy at singapore shopping centre...

not sure if they still sell it but you guys might want to check it out

http://www.amber-pharmacy.com/contact.html

*eh, i'm not promoting this place, jus sharing where i got my arnica from* =)

Hi karime,
Thanks..I m 39 this year. If u do cheekbone, u can't get away by just saying weight fluctuation coz u do look slimmer but once u speak, they could tell in the first month or first 2-3 weeks tt u did something. But maybe they might tot u did yr teeth or something? Yr cheek will be quite stiff. But if u also do nose, hahaha, no way they will be convinced in the beginning tt u din do anything. But my manicurists after 1 month do ask me, why u look a bit different? I admitted to rhino n fat graft, n the other younger one asked if I did something to my face coz it's sharper. She gestured her chin. I did not talk about face contouring though.

Thanks rain rein. I will also check out that place if I need it next year. :smile:

no prob.... glad to share...

btw, to everyone who has gone to or about to go to 365mc for their lipo, wats the price range like...? jus curious...

i registered my email with them for the price list but instead of giving me price list i'm like subscribed to their newsletter... in krn... which.. my very basic krn dun understand... i can read, but no idea what it meant... LOL!

thank u so much for checking back on this forum even after ur surgery.
did u ask the doctors about possible complication from v line n zygoma reduction? since its a major surgery, I am really scare...:C

do u think one mth is enough to make the face looks much slimmer? I notice ur post op 17 days already had very good result