BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey fantasyface, can I ask where you heard about ID's new pricing?
Because I was browsing through ID's online consultation website, and someone asked a question regarding the double pricing for Dr. Park and ID responded with:

Hello
Its all the same price in ID hospital, we never charge as double. Please let me know where did you see the post about the double price?
Thank you,
ID hospital

They say the exact opposite, but I don't know if I can trust what they say lol. What you said about doctor switching makes a lot of sense to me, as it would explain a lot of the negative reviews of "Dr. Park's work."

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can try to search online for Dr Choi JW Plastic Surgery, you will see that he gives talks on eyes and you can see video about him, consulting on eyes.

How often do I need to go back to the clinic during post surgery period? I need to decide on my accomodation. Cant decide if I sld stay in Myeongdong or Gangnam. Please advise.....thanks!!!

As the date is drawing near, I am getting anxious.

For those who is considerign Grand, I got a quote from them, quite close to Teuim and JW. Pros- they are a reputable and big PS clinc(even my korea friend suggested it), they provide Laser swelligntreatment, shampooing and they will have an english transalator during the whoel process. Con - they have 11 eye specalists, and the doctors are appointed to you depending on your consultation time. Sounds like gg to public hospital in Singapore. Dun like the idea. But I am still deciding whetehr to fix an appt with them

Hi, where did you get your rhino done? What type of rhino?

Hey i have been off forever, but i m here in seoul now. Anyone on the forum wanna meet up. I guess private msg me here.
I got a lot of ur emails, but i think most of those who i got wont b here for a cpl of days. Gonna try n find view right now. Hope i can find it

I think there is a whole thread about calf reduction on PF

Thanks Marir for all your research! I'm in agreement with a lot of you I think that the girls from view all look really pretty but don't you think they all look pretty similar? The changes are so drastic but maybe that's what some ppl want.

Personally I can't imagine getting drastic changes and not really something I want. I'm looking for improvements but still looking the same if that makes sense? I think that's why I'm going to keep to grand or regen. I really want more of a natural look. (Planning to do eyes and nose)

If you want more dramatic maybe try view or Cinderella. (I actually saw an ad for Cinderella on the subway while in korea. They seem advertise hard to locals)

I am considering eyes, nose, forehead, chin, and skin treatment of some sort. I also want to experience Korea for the first few days at least. Who are you planning on going with? Do you speak Korean? Did you book everything yet?

No, I haven't yet, but I've been looking. I'm just waiting to see who can come with me. I want to get eyes, chin, and nose mainly.

Please update us about your consultation with view. Is it as small as one translator said it was? How many people did you see there? Were the people working there pretty? Fake looking? thanks!

I know, i used to use this for scar on my face.. Go to mount elizabeth hospital, go to doctor jj chua and get it from there.. Silicone pad also good for your scar.. :smile:

Wow, are u going to do it at one time? You face will swelling Up for 1 weeks.. My suggestion, do it one by one.. Coz last time i did my rhinoplasty, i was swelling up for 10 days, even my eye looks weird... Bruised around eyes and nose..

I did mine at Bk and I did nasal narrowing, short nose extention and tiplasty. Mine came out really natural. For my eyes I'm pretty set on going to teium. Sounds like a lot of the folks here went to teium and really like their result. Wish me luck. I'm going next fri. So nervous!! Prob more than my rhino :smile:

Hi marir, I saw the post on id website too. Not sure I can trust them..i got three photos recently done by id...all of their face shapes looks weird and not balanced! I saw one with saggy skin, three months post op. The other two were just one month post op, can' tell but I am not liking the result.

I contacted a chinese translator and she told me id consultant mentioned this to her client when she requested for dr park to perform her vline. Not sure is the translator is lying or id is lying..

But Id recent results are really disappointing.i surfed china forums and they are launching aggresive marketing campaign in china. They r always holding event, selecting people to receive free surgeries at id. All participants have drastic result but I guess its all done bg dr park personally... I cannot understand why a same doctor can produce so inconsistent work.
Either is they change doctors or dr park is inconsistent..which in both cases r not good for us...

Id told me they dun have junior doctors when I questioned them on switching doctors during operation...

Hmmmmm.... I have very little faith in them but I am.still going for consultation..i will ask them on this face to face and let u know.

Reading ur research makes me wanna go to view. Wonder why no locals go to tlps.

thanks babe for the info.
I can just walk in and purchase from the clinic without consultation right.
how much does it cost ? :smile: