BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a login for jw that they are willing to share? Every time I try to click before and after pictures it says to log in. Then when I try to register it takes me to the korean page. Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah, I definitely agree. He's actually just a guy that rides the same bus as her in the mornings before she goes to school, and he goes to work. She said they've been riding the same bus for about a year, but he didn't sit by her and start a conversation until after she came back from Korea. I think you're probably right about looking average and blending in. And I also think it has to do with her change in attitude. Since getting plastic surgery, she's been a lot more confident and it definitely shows. ^^

Right? I'd be cautious with him as well, but I guess I'll just have to see how things pan out with my friend. So long as she's happy, I'm happy.

Hey, thanks for posting this! Definitely raised my hopes up for fat grafting in Korea. Good to know. ^^

Hey Theifcat,How are you healing???? Hope all is well. we should all meet up when i'm there!!

Hey Karime,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience so far. You had me laughing at the toilets and doors lol. I wish I was in Korea right now! All of the updates people have been giving really makes me excited to go to Korea. And I know it must be hard being all by yourself, but we're all rooting for you! ^^ Please keep us updated when you're able, and best of luck with your surgery tomorrow! Positive thoughts! ^^

even i dont know if 30% of fats will make any difference, but "forever" sounds so good right? hehe

It probably would have been better if he was friends with her before and had some kind of interest in her to begin with.
Anyway, GOOD LUCK to everyone getting their surgeries done in Dec, I'm sure all of you will turn out looking damn hot. :P

December 2012
cjchen (16th - 25th)
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)
loverrrly (surgery date dec 8)
karime

January 2013
sWalloW (6th - 19th)
shockingpinkz (7th - 23rd)
Cher87 (9th-30th)
miso soup (7th - 20th)
JQ132006 (11th - 26th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (jan1 - jan 16)

February 2013
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)- R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th

June 2013
Lexethan

thanks for writing down your acct for everyone. you said the girls were really pretty with their bandages. would you say they looked as pretty as some of the girls in marir's research who had their surgeries done from view? i remember reading about someone seeing a patient in waiting room who didn't like her eyes from a big hospital, bk i think. so judging from the girls you saw, do you think view produces consistently good results? i'm really interested in view, so sorry for all the questions. good luck on your surgery tomorrow!

Hi I need help.. For those who went alone, how did you book consultation? And how early in advance? Can I just email them to book consultation?

Planning to visit view, smallface and probably tlps in Feb.

hey can someone explain me why foreigners are always quoted more than locals in mostl clinics? i don't get it because judging by ilove9988, marir's friend, & karime's account with view, they paid the same price as locals! so i'm confused why other places don't do the same thing? :confused1:

Hi karime,

So u are doing surgery at view then? All the best!
Sorry I m not going out today n tomorrow. My swelling is very bad I cannot wear shoes now. :sad:

Btw young hotel sells pumpkin porridge, also at a soup abt 300 meters away from bk, there is pumpkin soup. I cannot find pumpkin juice though.

All the best tomorrow