BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Wow on cafe 3-3 pg 43!!! Her skin did such a dramatic transformation. Marir do you know what treatments she got for her skin. Her pore got sooo much smaller!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matrix IR (3 times)
Paroxetine Fractional CO2 (once)
Growth Factor Therapy - pretty sure it's stem cell (3 times)
Nose Fiji/Sebum Management (twice)

They say the total cost is 300,000 krw, so about $280. I would just like to say WOW! That's like so affordable compared to the dermatologists in the states, which charge 10x more for results that look half as good. Honestly, I'm kind of in a shock right now lol. I keep going back to that person's message to see if maybe I translated it wrong, but nope, it's still the same price. I'm seriously in disbelief right now lol. But I guess it makes sense, considering how there are even more skin clinics than there are plastic surgery clinics in Korea, so it has to be accessible to everyone. Anyway, thanks for asking! I never realized how affordable dermatology is in Korea.

Oh noes, you're there until Christmas? Be prepared not to go out then. Heavy snow most often and the streets are so packed (can't remember if its cos of mass or something) but the streets are basically like a human traffic jam. I guess its ok if you're with a friend but you're all on your own, it'd be hella boring! Still, celebrating Christmas in another country is a whole new experience :P

Dude that's cheap, I'm gonna get some treatments done then.
Over here dermatologists charge like 150 per hour.

wow i wonder if we can settle all the treatment in 1 week. haha

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but do you think that's 'local pricing'? Would foreigners get charged more?

Def skin treatments more cheaper in Korea, but I'm finding nose & eye surgery actually isn't cheaper with the 'foreigner prices' I've been quoted :sad:

It's not for another 4 months but SOOOOO excited to go to Korea, esp after reading everyone's updates!!! :smile:

Hi Marir,

Could you give me the contact or address of ths skin clinic? Thanks :smile:

Thx. Good to know. Hoping on meeting up w some of the gals on the forum. Looks like we mite hafta do a bit of walking, cuz it is major traffic as is-all the time it seems.

O i hope ur swelling subsides quickly. Lets try to get together if u r up to it later tho.

Thank u so much for the well wishes.
I will look for the soup today.

I actually use the email posted on the forum for view, but if u speak another language other than english, i will try to get u a consultants email if u speak another language. Or u can just go n wait there. It seems thats pretty okay to do here too.

Yes, they looked like the girls on marirs research :smile:

Thank u :smile: will take as much positive nrg n prayers right now :smile:

Thank u thank u!

To ur other post,i had nonincisional first. I really like it a lot but w age i need ptosis correction, so im getting incisional now. My downtime was about a week-thats being conservative. I went to work 2 days after, but my coworkers thought i had a bad case of conjunctivitis or something.

Thank u!! I will keep that in mind going in tomorrow. Positiveness!!
N much luck to ya on urs as well :smile:

Dear I m feeling down... Guess of swelling n wearing thick clothes.
So guess not coming out... U walk along the street, u see highland hotel, further down is young dong hotel. At the end of street is 365mc and bk building. From there turn left... U will see a bank name. Walk further for another 150metre.

You will see a small shop.. It looks like a nice bakery/souvenirs shop. It sells all the nice packaging glutinous/rice cake. Go to counter and ask for "HO park ju" pumpkin soup. It costs 5000won. Hope tis heps... :smile: