BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. Cheer up sweetie! It will get better. Let me know if u want me to bring u something tonight. I can drop it off. i go iin tomorrow morning n will b there til sunday.

Didn't realise you were gonna getting your surgeries done so soon! Good luck and stay positive!

You probably won't be posting between tomorrow and Sunday (or most likely won't feel like it) so i hope you log every tiny detail in your head about your immediate post-op experience so that you can share with us later :P

I'm actually wondering what a small clinics aftercare is like compared to the bigger clinics.

Thank u! Will focus on outcome n try my best to stay ++++
K, I will try to post everything.

The post op seems like it'll b good. Like today, I walked into view cuz I had a few more questions n the office ppl remembered my name. I will get to stay over night n have free hair washes :smile:

K will add 2nd part later

Thanks dear. I just ordered porridge from young dong.
All the best tomorrow... :smile:

Hey -
I was just wondering if anyone can PM me nicoles email?

Im going to Korea in feb and still contemplating the use of a translator and have heard good things about nicole so am quite interested.
Do you know if she doed airport pickup?

Thanks ^__^

I asked the same question - not sure if i should go to the one place or a couple. i want eyes & nose. i was thinking that if u have 2 x Drs working on you, you might get 2 x visions of beauty, which may not 'match' one another, if you know what i mean.

also to get 'harmony' in the face, wouldn't u have to wait to recover from the 1st surgery before u can do the 2nd?

plus don't u gt better bargaining power if u do multiple surgeries at the one clinic??

i'm leaning on going to the one clinic...but will prob change my mind 10 times before the actual surgeries lol :P

Started to research into skin clinics...for what it's worth, here's a quick list that I found:

http://kmhglobal.com/?c=find_my_clinic&orderby=score&score=&procedure=16&addr_location=&search=&p=3

By no means is this extensive research, but for those interested it might help start point u in the right direction...my search continues...

:graucho:

Thanks a lot! :smile: very helpful :smile:

hihi!Just want to update about my dbl eyelid from View.

Swelling has gone down by a lot. it looks really natural now. **surgery date was 3/12/2012.
Bruises have subsided but not totally.Note: l have not done hot compression at all. Coz no time. & l only did cold compression for 3 days post surgery.

l Still like my Right eye better.

ForumRunner_20121215_003200.png
Left eye. Bruises better than before

ForumRunner_20121215_003222.png
My eyes now. Hehehe

ForumRunner_20121215_003235.png

WOW!!! If i remember correctly, you had full-incision...less than 2 wks and your eyes look great!!!!! I'm gaining more confidence with View (i think it's my top clinic, so far)

honestly, ur eyes look great - I know there's still some swelling, but i think if i was to walk past u, i prob wouldn't/couldn't tell. very natural :smile:

some ps clinics do offer facial treatments (free), but they're more to aid in recovery after surgery. forumers, correct me if I'm wrong :smile:

if you want to 'target' problem areas of ur skin (like me), then u may need to go to skin clinics i.e. if you have acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, enlarged pores, blackheads etc i think going to a skin clinic may be better