BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

nono, I had partial incision + fat removal only.

Yah, try to visit View if you can, i realllly like them. (i can only praise them cos i only went to ONE clinic :search: , that's why i have nth to say about other popular clinics mentioned in this forum)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those koreans are really fortunate to have such great Skin clinics there with affordable prices. Compare their prices with my country, we can do dozens of laser n skin treatments there and paying less than what we are paying here for 1 single session.
Plus they hv beta advanced machines. Really wanna try it out..

sorry! well, ur eyes look great anyways - very natural

i prefer not to go full-incision...don't know why - i think i'm just being chicken!! :P

maybe do partial incision then? I wanted to do full incision, but was afraid of the downtime. Thats why i did partial incision.

Hi there Marir

Perhaps I could get that list too? [email protected]

Anyways, would you have more info on View? As I stumbled upon this thread - # I'm kind of impressed.

I want to g for their laser treatment too! Anyway have anyone tried derma roller before?

Like this

I remember watching a variety show whereby the host asked the famous nose surgeon, Dr Kao from Taiwan, how he takes care of his skin, and he actually brought this thing out! ANd his skin is really good!

Anyone tried before?? Online reviews seems very good results

dream clinic. Now i know what people mean by a big clinic. View n designer n teuim r all comparable in size. Dream is bigger. I guess the best way to explain how their lobby feels is if they turned down the lights a bit, ud feel like u were at a swanky, loungy kind of club. They even have this bar set up w bar stools :cool: The staff is pretty. Professional looking. Even the bathroom is pretty cool too. Took me a bit to figure out, again it shows how i shudnt b one to travel alone :smile:
O n they had a really pretty Christmas tree n holiday music on!!

I actually went to Dream to hang out w Nicole. I know, i just liked her company n beats being alone. Since she was there i was like ehh...mite as well go for another facial consult. This time i wuz prepared. I had my ipad w my questions on it w me, unlike at View where it was in the front lobby :sad:

while waiting, i saw one person who had her head wrapped up. Looked like v-line. Very natural looking, so if u dont want anything as dramatic as view, u might wanna check them out. The waiting room was large but sectioned off. Tried to look around without looking so obvious. Not many in for post ops at that time, mostly consults it seemed.
i didnt get to meet w the doctor, but i did meet w a head consultant. Very nice lady. She answered my questions about fat grafting n vline surgery. I must really need sliding genio cuz she suggested it too. fat grafting, according to her, 80% will survive in any area. Dont have to worry about lumpiness. full face will cost 4.5mil.

For vline, she said dont worry about sagging. No sagging. I can talk by next day. Eat harder foods a cpl weeks later. Cant remember if she said 2 or 3 weeks. Most common complications r just swelling n bruising. Vline w sliding genio 13mil implant removal wud b free.

Side note of no importance really: In every clinic, ive seen young girls go their moms, dads or both. Super excited for them. I just thought it was cute. Especially wen it is a dad alone bringing their daughters. Made me feel all mushy inside lol

Update on view:
I went in again today cuz that lift comment the dr made, had me thinking. When i met w dr lee n he suggested vline w lift, i thought itd b together, but when i met w the consultant, she said no, lift is after. Ugh...i cant come back anytime soon. then talking w nicole, she said some of her previous clients who went to other clinics were unhappy bcuz of needing a lift. So i went back to talk to View. What was kinda sweet was they remembered my name when i walked in. Kinda like the sitcom Cheers :smile: k my mom used to watch that when i was little n that song is forever stuck in my head.

So bcuz english is limited, they called poor ms kim to come help me. O i luv that lady. she reassured me and said dont worry too much about the sagging and that every dr is different so dont worry too much about it. she seemed really confident in dr lee n the sweet hair-washing girl too said dr lee was famous for his vline. While i was there, she went n got my file out n the amazing part was while i didnt print out any pics of what i liked cuz it was on my ipad, she printed out the pics of their previous clients that i showed them for reference. she even made a side note on each pic of what i had asked for. I had no idea they would do that! The doctor had already made his notes in my file as well. So bring printed copies of pics to use as reference. Im not saying u will get that exact look, but they can see what u like and can look at the eyes-tapered, parallel, how high/low you like them or what face shape u like. I thought that was super cool.
K will try to get in a cpl of hrs of sleep now. Hopefully i hear my alarm!

You're totally right about the the beauty aesthetic thing buttt I'm really leaning towards view for my jaw surgery so I'll probably get it done there, but I think their noses don't look the best haha...I read a review on JW and the purse forumer from the nose job thread really liked her nose and she said Dr Suh is awesome so I'm thinking of JW if I were to get that done.
Money is not a huge issue, of course I'll not rolling in dough (lol Im broke and just turned 23) but I'd rather pay for good results than do it together just to save some molah. :P

Wahh I really wanted to check out dream too!
What did they quote for the total and why didn't you ultimately go for them??

Ok. I hope they can schedule my surgery the next day if I decide to do with them. I manage to book my consultation but I din book my surgery yet.

What is sinecch? Can educate me wat to prepare, in terms of health or care for my eyes pre and post? Thanks!!!!!

W my research, i thought dream was gonna b my choice, so i went to view only to check them out. But when i got there, i felt welcomed, if that makes any sense. Just the coziness of the lobby. If u were to judge a book by its cover, views lobby is very very plain. But thats what i m comfortable with. it is so simple, but the atmosphere is very inviting.

Even if i didnt go w view, i culdnt afford view. The total price was 17.5mil, im sure i cudve bargained, but i didnt w view, so i wanted to c if theyd offer any discounts on their own. I liked tho that view did my pic/xrays before i met w dr n consultant. Dream does it after.

Just wanna make sure, the dream im talking about is not before n after.