BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey! Please let us know how your contact with TL PS goes. :smile: I hope they're as good as I think they are. And the Korean person who introduced me to the PS cafe (kkim) actually pointed out that TL has had good reviews from locals. She said she was considering them, but didn't get the chance to check them out.
I also like their B&A's, but think they do a really dramatic job with their V-line surgery, so I'd probably request that they make mine a little more natural. I'm also interested in their "minimal invasive plastic surgery", so I'd probably check them out just to see what that's about. Anyway, I don't think this clinic is brought up as much in my research, because I've only really looked through one cafe, and there are many others. I'll check out other cafes though, and see if other people have had positive reviews on TL. ^^ Have you contacted View at all by the way?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I most def will! Once I get to the states I can post some pics. I'm really liking the new nose and I'm loving plastic surgery!!! Awful huh? It's incredible how u can enhance ur look over night :smile:

I'm planning to come back to korea for the inner corner eye surgery (I already have double eyelid).

Please let me know the best place to do eyes.

Ladies I do have to share something I saw at Bk when i was there to take out my stitches last week. While waiting in the lounge I met a girl that came from the states to get her eyes done (double eyelid) w dr Kim byong. Well she was crying telling me that her surgery came out really bad. I have to admit it looked awful. The double eyelid looked too thick and unnatural. So she was staying couple more weeks to get a second surgery to fix it!! Felt so bad :sad: I just wanted to share what I saw. I think dr Kim is great w nose ps but not that great w eyes.... Just my thought. Hope I didbt scare u guys but wanted to share. This is your face ... U need to be really careful.

i always thought eyes is the easiest part to do.......

... Cringe!...

Hey babii namky! Nicole texted me this morning saying you had your surgery done at regen! Ah, I hope the surgery went well and you got my love sent from Nicole! I told you she was an amazing friend to hang out with and that she'll take care of you! Recover well and keep us all updated with your progress!
x

Hi! thank you so much for your research. You know i was planning to go alone to big clinics like Regen,ID,Banobagi but your detailed research makes me wanna go to View clinic and TL PS....
Now i am wondering am i able to go alone since they are not "international" clinics and might not have a translator... TL website doesn't even have an english or chinese version.

View clinic has amazing reviews n photos but the two doctors looks horribly young.. Do you know which doctor specialize in V line and Zygoma in View Clinic Dr Choi or Dr Lee? Do you also know who specialize in vline and zygoma at TLPS? Sorry for the many questions

Hello marir!
Can you please send that list to me to??
my email is [email protected]

Well like all of u, I realize all the new ppl who join this thread, all name the same few clinics, probably gotten their choices from reading this thread. Marir`s post on other PS clinics was an eye-opener to how much we really don't know bout all the clinics avail.
Idk if anyone feels like I do , but I wanted to do as much surgeries as possible cuz flying to korea ain't cheap, but at the same time I'm worried that I will look so different.
Does anyone remember reading on the previous thread whether or not someone went to 2 clinics during their short stay? I like genio from 1 clinic, but I like a nj from another.
Also, does anyone remember what surgeries were performed on the girl who went to GRAND and felt rushed into her decision n now is disappointed. Do u remember what dr. performed the surgery on her? I got a quote back n while it sounds good, I can't even get on a website to see b/a pictures.

Sent you a word document with the list. It's about 17 pages long (sorry), and I haven't even updated it yet.

I was getting the hang of sending a lot of girls surgery inquiry messages on the Korean cafes. In a span of 15 minutes, I sent like 150! :wtf: Haha so Naver thought I was some sort of robot, and kicked me out of the account. I won't be able to go back on to see the responses until tonight. So I'll send you a more updated list when I get the chance.

Hey, when are you going to Korea? I think the reason View PS was so popular on that particular cafe was because their prices are pretty good compared to other places. For example, one person paid $16,200 for 2-jaw, square jaw and V-line, whereas at a place like ID, all 3 surgeries would cost about $27500. Word probably got around about View PS in the cafe, so more people got their surgeries done there, hence its popularity in the cafe.
Also, I was looking through View's consultation page. It makes sense that the more popular a place is, the more consultation messages they get, right? Well, I was surprised View had more consultation requests (36,994) than places like Regen (21,250), Grand (9,560) and ID (9,825), which I always thought were popular choices for locals. Maybe View is a lot more popular than I thought lol. EDIT: I just looked through TL's consultation page too, and they have 36,798 total consultation inquiries, which is a little less than View's total.

But I think that Regen, ID and Banobagi are still good places though... just a little more expensive. If you would feel more comfortable with them, since they're more English friendly, then you should check them out. All three are actually still on my list of potential places to go, particularly Banobagi. I've yet to hear any bad reviews about them, so I'm keeping all of my options open until I get more responses from locals. I've gotten responses from about 70 people, which seems like a lot, but I want to try to get as many as possible, from as many different cafes as possible... just to eliminate any possible inconsistencies, and to get a clearer pattern of popular places that are mutually agreed on.

And yeah, I was a little turned off by how young the two main surgeons at View look. I'm not too sure who specializes in V-line and zygoma either. I just know that both do cleft palate-craniofacial and reconstructive surgery, but I don't know who's better or more experienced. I also don't know who specializes in what at TL, sorry. :sad: I just know that a pretty girl recommended Kim Ji Myoung and the director, Jung Yun Ho lol. When I come up with more information, I'll be sure to let you and everyone know.

Hi marir,
Sorry if I'm bothering but could you send me the list too? Email is [email protected]
Thanks!

Hi guys, I'm new to this blog! Can I get some help and suggestions plz :smile:
I'm planning to get my nose done, which I email BK and banogagi and they suggest that I do rhinoplasty,autologous and nose shortening. I was wondering if anyone has done these procedures together?

I also thinking about getting my eyes done, I had non-incisional methods done about 3 years ago (where they stitched the inside of my eyelids) but my eye lids are getting droppy and the double eyelid is imbalance. I heard that people with double eyelids already take longer to recover, have anyone heard of that? And the I want to cut the outer corner of my eyes as well, but I'm totally scared of going through the pain. I asked Bk they told me I would be sleeping through the process, can anyone share their feelings with me?

Lastly I'm considering cheekbone reduction. But I heard it is a huge surgery and takes a long time to recover.
If anyone don't mind, can i see some b&a picture? and their pre-post surgery experience?

I'm currently considering Bk, banogagi, id, regen