BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

@EMISA

Hey thx so much emisa for replying :smile:

O great, a month :sad: egh...I work w high-schoolers, I am not even going to begin to imagine what they will say when I start my lectures :sad: young people will notice anything. I change my nail polish, they notice. I have a pimple, they notice. I trim my hair 1 inch, they notice. If i change my entire face.......o lawd. Maybe they won't notice. Lol

LMAO, I too would've left out the face contouring part.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gal thanks for sharing. Wish u a speedy recovery and bless with you good results =)

Thanks lots Emisa! The information is so helpful! Maybe I'll go to my neighborhood TCM tonight to see if they sell it. :smile:)

Many thanks Rein Rain! :smile:

Karime, you had neck lipo? I'm also interested in neck lipo...oops actually chin lipo (submental lipo). I have this double chin I want to get rid of. Years ago I had a lipo to underchin, but it didn't change the double chin much. The surgeon when I asked, said it was because of my platysma muscle. Hm....I am suspicious..maybe he didn't do his job correctly and just blamed the platysma muscle. I recently asked another surgeon and he said I could use some lipo there. So you just had lipo and it all got better? No need for plastymaplasty?

I did have neck lipo for my double chin. It was pretty bad so I told this normally conservative PS to go to town with my neck and he did. It even changed the shape of my lower half. You could see my jawline after all the swelling finished. Maybe your doctor was conservative. I didn't ask much questions about the muscle, etc. because I trusted this doctor because all my friends used him for other results.
I do love the results, although I feel I may suffer from jowls earlier than if I would have if I didn't undergo surgery. This is minor because having this done got rid of my selfconsciousness. No, I didn't have plastymaplasty with it either. Best part is everyone just thought i lost weight :smile:

Hey guys, I've been a long time stalker at all of these PS threads. PurseForum being my fav. I've been struggling with the idea of doing PS or not. I've decided to get my nose done, eyelids, and a fat injections for my face. I really like Banobagi. I've checked out BK's website, but I don't really like any of there B&A pics. I've emailed OZ clinic before but all I got back was an email asking for me to book an appointment...

I want to get very natural looking nose. I don't want one that is too pointy that looks way obviously done. I would just like a higher bridge and a more defined tip, but I don't want a 'taller' nose. Does that make any sense? I already have double eyelids, but the skin is getting droopy, so I would like to get those fixed. And I would really like a fat graft for my cheeks and forehead...I'm also debating lipo and breast implants....but I would rather get my breast done in the US.

As of right now, Banobagi seems like the place I want to go, but then I came here and I saw all these clinics and now I'm back to square one. I heard that BK does good nose, but terrible at eyes? and that the View is cheap, but the idea of cheap surgery makes me squirm. ID sounds good, but I don't know what they specialize in...

I just need some advice from you ladies, I'm so confused! Is there a place really good for noses that's not BK? What about eyes?

And I also have all these fears; like what if I go, and they tell me I'm hideous and will need more surgery than I thought I did? Bah! I'm all over the place! I need some guidance! :panic::panic:

Hey how long does your neck lipo swelling last? Does it give some profile change to your face (eg. sharper etc.)

Thanks in advance :smile:

Hi, not sure if i'll be of any help but here's what i have gathered.

id is specialized in facial conturing surgery, say zygoma/mandible reduction/v-line

also, i have read that for nose, shimmian seems to be specialized in it coz its a rhinoplasty clinic and for eyes it would be teuim....

well.. i dun have experience in either clinics yet but thats what i read from the forum... may have to read back at the first thread for other forumer's experience.

or you could send ur photos to them for a consultation to see how it is...

to note: for teuim, it seems the doctor or whoever that replies email will suggest epi for their patients... it happened to me and another lady here, maybe becoz its their speciality?... i dunno...

Omg I just went Chinese medical hall to buy Pian Zi Wang and the guy insisted that Ba Bao Dan gives the same effect and I bought one pill at $55. Hope I am not conned by him man.

How much you bought yours at babe?

hello, i might go the same dates you have :smile: may i know what surgery are you getting and which clinic u r going to? :smile:

hi there:smile: i might also be there when you guys are there for your surgery.i was planning to have rhinoplasty but not yet sure which clinic will i go to :/ i am still currently researching. here is my email add [email protected] just incase you want to do this together :smile:

ANyone planning to go to view clinic? I've planned to visit it in Jan since mirir's research seems to be very reliable (based on the actual local koreans' response rather than forumers response from other countries)