BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sooo excited for u! Good luck! I cant believe u r still following the thread tho. I seriously had to get off pf for a bit n clear my mind.

U r lucky cuz there r so many of us here now, u can read up on their stories to help u get a bit more insight to the different clinics :smile:

O shux, i was hoping some leaves wud b left. Since day 1 ive noticed little maple leaves on the ground. I wanted so badly to pick them up n take a cpl home w me, but they looked grimy dirty n wet from the snow.

I didnt bring anything to hike in, but got my Vans. I will probably have to pass on the hefty trails til after i heal, but i m so checking those places out. I got 2 weeks left.

So being in today, i started reading the internet. I just learned about the shootings at the small school. My heart just broke for these poor kids n teachers.

Then, online, there r more n more about the end of the mayan calendar, it got me thinking, did i just go through all this surgery for nothing? Lol thats the day i go to have my stitches from my eyes removed! m i not gonna get to c my final results? i really do hope the person writing the calendar just got tired of writing n stopped writing in the calendar. Lol Its not like the millennium, which didnt make sense to me how a computer glitch cud cause a catastophy, but this, the mayans were advanced in astronomy, math n science n much more connected to nature than we r today. Hahaha, sorry rambling on. If i had someone to talk to right now, i wuda spared u my thoughts. Lol

Thanks again! Still waiting on snowstream. Cant wait to c her. Im sure she will look gorgeous!

hahaha yes hopefully the mayans are just tired to write anymore calendar. anyway time will reveal the truth. happy healing!

Thanks for the update - I think on my definite list are JW, View and Teuims. On my maybe list are Regen, Before & After and Grand...distant maybe is Girin

Karime u crack me up - most would be concerned about healing/fast recovery, pain and discomfort, but ur more stressed about being bored lol :P I guess that's a good thing!!!

Shouldn't we all be living like every day is our last day on earth anyways?! :P

When r ur dates? If u r doing nose, jw is soo booked! Try to go during off season or u mite not get a chance to have ur operation.

Ok i hit edit, but idk where my post went. So wen r ur dates? If u plan on doing nose, jw is booked til end of january n even parts of February sound like they r taken. Jw n teuim r walking distance from each other. View is kinda by itself, definitely a taxi ride from hotel highland.

I saw 2 regen bldg but idk which one is the main one. O so excited to hear bout ur experiences. I dont think i will completely leave the forum cuz it is fun to read ppls experiences n just in case i ever think bout getting more done lol

lol

consults are in March/april - actual surgery around sept/oct/nov. this is when i'll have the money saved. so i think i'll be good to NOT clash with their busy periods. so unfortunately it''s a lot longer wait than what i'd like. oh well just forces me to do more research and totally get jealous when i read everyone else's updates!! :P

Ur dates sound great! U really r lucky cuz so many more ppl r hitting different places now, it is so exciting! I looked back on the old thread n it was the same few clinics that ppl were going to. U will have so many more clinic updates to check out!

Yay for u! Will have to check ur updates next yr lol

Hi saw that you are in Korean now. What are you planning to do and how much did they quote you? All the best for your surgery!!!

Hi Marir, can you send me the post that you have post as well. I am looking for suitable clinics for my eyelid surgery:smile: