BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey thank u! I downloaded the app, just gotta figure out how to use the darn thing now. Lol
But i will learn even if it gets me lost a bit. N i will keep my address handy just in case i get too far off track. Knowing me i will end up at the north korean border. :nuts:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, there are 2 dr lees at view. One did my eyes, the other did ilove9988 eyes. The one who did my eyes is the one who specializes in bone surgery as well.

As for my eyes, im sorry, i dont want ppl to think they came bad. They came out symmetrical. yay! Right now it just looks like those ladies who had something done, but that look never went away from them. But of course i m just 4 days post op. im just being totally impatient. I was telling marir, i know this is far from my final result cuz if it was, dr lee wudnt still b in business. Lol

Plus, I have really thick eyelids n to do ptosis correction, it will probably take longer to heal and thats also probably why it looks deeper set right now. Dr lee explained what he cud n cudnt do for me n i really just trusted his call. I m only a bit bummed bcuz i wished i saw the nurses eyes first to c if he could achieve that look on me.

Yea, theres 2 dr lees there. Kinda cool cuz ilove9988 had her eyes done by 1 dr lee n i had mine done by the other dr lee. :smile:

K, so i just came back from visiting snowstream n she looks amazing! She said she is having difficulties w her pf account, so i just wanna give u a very brief update on her status.

She went to migo. Her surgery didnt end til past 8pm last night, so they let her stay at the guest house. As i mentioned earlier, the main consultant was attractive, but snowstream said even the nurses were.

I think snowstreams nose looks really nice. I can only see the tip, but we r both really happy about it!

She told me to tell u guys she will update u better later.

^ Ooh sounds great, I just want to know what made snowstream choose Migo out of the other clinics she consulted with?

Also, is Migo generally more pricey than JW? I'm thinking of doing my nose too and might stay in Korea for around a month (so I can do the jaw and then two weeks after do the nose.

Wen we found out jw was booked, we asked nicole where she'd go n migo was one of her choices. Thank goodness Nicole has never been to View, otherwise i wudda been bummed. Lol

Migo was way pricier, but if u really like them, then bargain w them. Snowstream bargained good n got them to go w jws pricing for nose.

altho english is my 1st language...i don't get it - y would u be bummed if N has been to View? :shrugs:

for my eyes i was thinking double eyelid surgery is enuf, but after some more research ptosis makes the eye larger and epi makes the eye longer - is this correct?

also read on this thread to not do lateral on the outer corners of the eyes bc can lead to bad scarring and much longer recovery - do u know if this is true?

sorry to bombard u with Qs - hopefully ur bored and don't mind answering :biggrin:

O cuz if nicole had ever been to view and view wasnt one of her top choices i wudda been bummed cuz i already had my surgery. So thank goodness she had never been to view :smile: i hope that makes btr sense.

Hahaha, yes im totally bored n wide awake!

I did epi to lessen the look of my mongolian fold, which will also help open the eyes up.

Ptosis was for the weak muscles in my eyes, which made me look a bit sleepy.

Lateral, i heard the same as u bout scarring n healing time. try pming ana-dancer cuz she had a better explanation of what lateral actually does bcuz i assumed it made your eyes longer, but it seems thats not the case.

Sorry, i keep editing, but ive noticed that my english is getting bad cuz im here trying to cut all my prepositions out to make it easier for ppl in korea to understand me.

I was checking Migo's Korean site this time and there are alot more pictures than their English site! So I'm actually pretty impressed with the noses (it also doesn't hurt that they're known for doing work on korean celebs ;) )

So yeah I think I'm definitely going to View for Jaw and it's a toss up between JW and Migo for nose. No more TLPS, the more I check out the site the more I realise the girl they use for promotional purposes looks plastic looking =X.

Jw's noses are alittle pointy though...I just hope I'd be able to request NATURAL but beautiful results lol. I found a picture of this model in Vogue with the perfect face shape, and I thought Yuri from SNSD's nose looks pretty nice (she had a nose job) so thinking of using her as an example.

Oh and does EPI take more than a month to heal? Is there redness after a month? I'm tempted to do that too =(. I know I shouldn't though, I think my eyes look decent already... So maybe.

Hun do you think your eyes improved alot? And did epi really make that big of a difference?
I seriously think eyes and face shape matter more than nose. Cos alot of attractive people have less than perfect noses.

I hope you're enjoying Korea like mad and your eyes are looking stunning. Haha see any hot guys so far? I know alot of Korean guys are quite metro but I'm sure there are some masculine looking guys who look good!

D'oh!! now i feel stupid bc it makes perfect sense lol having a 'blonde' moment :P

don't think i'll go lateral - don't think i need it tbh

think will stick with double, ptosis and epi...although my fold isn't that bad (or at least i don't think so. just want to open the eyes up some more that's all - being greedy!)

if ur bored, youtube or dailymotion - i totally luv infinity challenge and running man - cracks me up all the time! :roflmfao:

haha crystallinesnow - u crack me up :P

i too was told that there r a lot of hotties in seoul hubba hubba :heart: don't know how i'm going to pick up with bandages on my face, but anyhoo...

i think epi also brings the eyes closer - for me that would be an improvement. sounds like ur eyes are already nice - try not to get addicted to ps, it's a very expensive addiction :biggrin: