BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

O sounds o yummy!! Thank u so much!

I do have ktalk, will pm. Thanks!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel that after being here in seoul for a week, there is a never ending list of things to do. every 5-10 mins i will see a pretty girl with good skin and well groomed....and of course a pretty face. i will get influenced if i'm here for the long haul.

bish mine was dr hong. may i ask what procedures did your cousin get done? i know the range for cinderella would be 4.5 - 6 million won. depending on the procedures you get done.

thanks for the reassurance.

the positive things about cinderella:
- easy to get to clinic. i din need my translator with me when i go for check ups as they had their ultra friendly english & mandarin translators. both sweet girls.
- consultant is korean friendly always smiling. i felt that the initial 5.6 mil won quoted was the best she could drop for me....not ain't too sure about that.
- love their consultation rooms
- removal of 3cm long cotton wool from nose + cleaning of stitches + injection to butt did not hurt a bit
- stylish bathrooms
- provide hair washing
- you will see people walking in and out doing check ups for procedures done. it's all very discreet.

the "i will give a benefit of doubt":
- last min "dr recommends alar" 1 mil won. could have been handled a better manner or major discount. i would have kicked a major big fuss back in sg but i let it slide as i din want to let things go sour.
- they do not show before and after of their patients. though the consultant showed me hers. it was a total change - eyes, face, nose. it was nice and brave of her to share though. the consultant at JW got offended when i asked my translator if the b&a she was showing was her cos it was really obvious she did her entire face! she was gorgeous though.:lol:
- dr was busy rushing around. doesn't seem to have the time to sit down and "look" at your face. though he will assess your case before your operation, see you one last time. this was when i showed him pictures again. and went naggy and emphasised.

thanks your words are reassuring. i didn't mind paying more because i wanted the best, and no revision. cross fingers and pray hard.

which 4 clinics are you consulting with?

banogabi and dream insisted on silicone. so i didn't go with them. i was gonna go back to migo as cinderella wanted silicone. in the end, guess i didn't have to augment my bridge as the narrowing of nasal bone made my own bridge look higher. that i will clarify when i remove my splint.

i was to build up my tip using ear, guess they found enough material in my nose.

Post op day 3

Yesterday night I woke up like... 3 times to do ice packs. Not because I planned on it, but because I felt my face buldging out of my head mask that I just had to!!

So yeah , day 2-3 really is the worst of the swelling. It is better this morning, still swollen, but way better than last night.

OH and I can breathe through my nose again kind of, which is really nice =)

Oh Adora, you already got your stiches removed?! does this mean you don't have to wear a cast anymore too?

JW's obviously still doing well if Dr Suh is fully booked till Feb lol...

Cindy is branching out though, they didn't even have an English site before.

Sigh, I was supposed to be saving up, but i just purchased this dress that's been out of stock for awhile, one I've had my eye on for a few months lol. $80 down the drain~Just couldn't resist, it was one of those dresses where it stays on your mind and haunts you in your dreams~

Yeah I think paying more for quality is the right thing to do. But some people spending nearly 10 grand on a nose job at VIP is just... Throwing their money away imo.

I'm going to view for jaw and zygoma and might do nose so will consult with JW, Migo and Cinderella too.

I'm sure you'll end up looking beautiful ;) just wait 2 weeks to see how it goes.

Bumping up the post. :smile:

December 2012
cjchen (16th - 25th)
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)
loverrrly (surgery date dec 8)
karime

January 2013
sWalloW (6th - 19th)
shockingpinkz (7th - 26th)
Cher87 (9th-30th)
miso soup (7th - 20th)
JQ132006 (11th - 26th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (jan1 - jan 16)

February 2013
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)- R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th

June 2013
Lexethan
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)

Hi Swallow86,

is that a list of forumers who are planning to travel to Seoul next year for ps? I'd love to join!

I'm thinking of traveling to Seoul late May or early June net year depending on my schedule. I'm from Singapore. Anyone from SG too? I'd really love to buddy up :smile:

Kindly PM me if anyone of you decided to travel during the same time period as me :smile:

Thank you! :heart:

She jus did silicon and analogous cartilage for her tip and non-incision alar base. I think. You did bone narrowing too right? If yes, it's probably why yours is more expensive.

Did you do anything else? I'm interested in sliding genioplasty too. But they quoted as a mouth protrusion procedure for generality as 13500000 KRW...that's way more expensive than in the States for just a sliding genioplasty. But im not entirely sure what it would cost cuz when I asked for sliding genioplasty in specific. They said they have to see me in person and do all that x-ray to see what procedure is good. I'm dying to find out how much is sliding genioplasty there. ID and Grand quoted me 3500000 KRW for this procedure TT...but I cancelled my consultations with ID and Grand...feeling unsafe

Yep my cousin had a good experience with her consultation and surgery. My other cousin actually saw her a few days post op and she said the swelling was horrendous the first few days but she looked so nice after jus 10 days. And it's true. I really like her nose ...so natural

Are you still in Korea? How long r u gonna be there for?

Yes, thats the list. Just quote and add your name to the list.

I'm also from Singapore. But I will be heading over in Jan. =)

Hey fellow formers this is gonna sound real stupid but I heard you can get dimple surgery in Korea. Would any of you know where they do that at cause dimples are so freakin adorable haha sorry if that was weird

Hey girl,
When r u going? I dont see your name in the list. I will be there Jan 2nd to 16th. Cinderella is my first choice...so i will surely post my experience too!