BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I meant to answer this but completely forgot :P

Anyway, most of the well known big clinics do lipo. i.e. the clinics names that you see over and over, BK, Regen, Banobagi etc.

But 365mc (http://eng.365mc.co.kr) is probably the biggest in South Korea. They focus on lipo and weight loss treatments only.

I would also suggest doing some research about Star M Clinic (http://www.starmclinic.com). Judging by their website they also seem to focus on just Lipo. I don't read Korean but i've gone through every menu option and its all Lipo. The doctor seems to know his stuff.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karime's eyes are very beautiful now! :smile:

Hi xblue,

Today is my 11 day after lipo. Still bruising badly. Swelling gone down by a lot but I have sharp swelling pain on my right hand. I kinda regret doing my arm... :sad:

Thats great to hear about Karime!

I want to know how bad is the swelling after Lipo, does it swell a lot? Like, to the point where it looks like you didn't even get lipo or smaller than before lipo and will only get smaller?

Hi all.
I'm post-op 2 days now. Liposuction on thighs and calves at 365mc.
First on 365mc - i second what other forumners have said about them. Professsional and friendly. Everyone from the consultants, nurses and doctors has been nice. I did not hire an external translator, luckily, their in-house translators did a pretty decent job.

Clinic occupies 4 floors, B2 and levels 6-8. Smallish at each floor but clean and organized. Customers are coming in and out but the flow is managed well such that you don't feel it is too busy.

Dr. Lee, the chief surgeon, saw me on the consultation day. He thought i will have a good effect on my thighs but as dramatic on my calves. I wanted him to operate on me the next day but he was fully booked until today. Also, the clinic charges a premium for his service. Not wanting to delay and under the assurance that all other doctors are as experienced, i decided to go ahead with the surgery with another doctor on the next day.

Dr. Kim who operated on me came across as very kind and have good bedside manners. Up till the surgery everything went on smoothly. It was only just before that the nurse has to spray me with the brown antiseptic lotion. Imagine standing there naked and being sprayed with cold water. i was shivering non-stop but luckily within ten minutes i was out from the IV sedation.

Waking up from the operation, i was already dressed in the compression garment and my stockings. Didn't feel any pain just dizziness. Rested for a while in the recovery room before taking the subway back to the hotel. yes, i felt fine enough to take the train but have to walk very slowly.

Post op 1 day - that's when it is the hardest! Oft read ppl wrote woke up feeling that a truck has run over your legs, though i've never experience that, but i can say that's absolutely true!! I used to be a frequent runner but never nver have i experienced such muscle aches. from the hip right down to the ankle.
Getting down from the bed took me 5 minutes. Before operation doc already warned to get up very very slowly because of the large fluids lost. this should be the #1 warning! Even though i was very conscious of it, the dizzyness suddenly hit me after i used the bathroom. I just fell and very luckily i didn't hit my head and lay on the bathroom floor for a while until the dizzyness dissipated. i remember thinking housekeeping did a good job. Floor is very clean! ha! Just remember to move slow motion 100x that you normally would.

If i could go back in time, i would hire a help. Because of the swelling and bruises, simiple things like dressing yourself took forever. Getting up from the couch/bed became a chore. My feet is swollen like an elephant feet. Couldn't wear the boots and could barely fit into the loafers and wore them like slippers. Also was too painful to wear track pants so i just went out with the compression garment with the skirt over it. Look totally weird and cold but at this stage couldn't be bothered.

Went back to the clinic this morning for disinfection and wound cleaning. Nice to hear comforting words from the nurses. Will get better each day!! Nurse had her tummy liposuctioned so I appreciate her empathy. Feels that even though they have seen so many customers, they still took care to explain and care.

To accelerate the recovery, doc also advised to walk for 30mins a day. Not easy - i just waddle around in the hotel room.

Sorry for the long post. Not trying to scare anyone from liposuction but i think going through this, i think one has to be very very prepared and will help to have someone with you. I'm still positive . Already i feel better than yesterday.
Wish me luck! :smile:

It swells a lot ... I look exactly the same before lipo. The effect will kick in 1-3 months later...

All the best! ;) I am still very bruised at 11th day... Since day 6, I have been able to move freely... But my arms are really killing me...

365mc s a good choice! :smile:

Swell a lot. and that's normal. today at weigh in i 'gained' 2 kg even though i had 2.6L fats/fluids removed.
My legs look like elephant's one.The nurse after 1 week, the swelling will subside.

Thanks! I know what you feel!!! at this stage it won't get worse. just better and better!:smile:

Actually my arm got worse for the past few days... Sharp pain.. Killing me..

My thighs are coping well..no pain at all.. Though 1st day after surgery, it felt like being ran over by truck! :smile:

December 2012
cjchen (16th - 25th)
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)
loverrrly (surgery date dec 8)
karime

January 2013
sWalloW (6th - 19th)
shockingpinkz (7th - 26th)
Cher87 (9th-30th)
miso soup (7th - 20th)
JQ132006 (11th - 26th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (jan1 - jan 16)

February 2013
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)- R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th

June 2013
Lexethan
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)

Sounds rough haha. How much did you pay?? Really interested in 365mc :biggrin:

Hello all who are going in jan.
may I know where and what you will be getting done?? I'm new here and would love to know someone who'll be going in jan cuz I'm planning ASAP.

Oh wow, thats sounds pretty horrific, either of you gone for your aftercare appointments yet? Aren't they supposed to offer massages etc to help with definition and swelling? I read that sometimes the aftercare hurts more than the operation.

Stay strong ladies, it'll all be worth it in 1 or 2 months time!