BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Aftercare treatment starts after the sutures are removed which is about 2 weeks post op. As the areas are still tender, it will be too painful to do before. RF treatements can start about day 10. They encourage us to massage the areas ourselves. But it is hard cos even touching the area hurts but got to bite the bullet and do it!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ask whether it is normal to feel so sharp pain?
Envious you have no pain on your thighs. Because i did calves, most of pain is concentrated at the ankles now.

I meant to ask this earlier but it slipped my mind but i how did the consultation with 365mc go? Did you ask for particular areas to be done or do they tell you what you need done just like a plastic surgery clinic would?

Before my consultation, I already have several email exchanges with their consultant who addressed most of my questions. And I have set my mind to do my lower body. The doctor will need to see my calves to decide whether surgery is possible because there is much less fat there. So on the consultation day, the consultant first did pinch tests and measurements and then called the doctor in. Doctor also did the pinch tests and then told me about the expected results. That's when he told him i will have minimal effect on my calves since most are muscles ( I have guessed as much since i was a runner). When he did the check up he mentioned i have a good waist so the results will be good. So i guess you can ask him to suggests areas that you need to be done. He also showed me b/a photos and addressed any questions i have. I was happy with the consultation. Obviously he was very busy but he didn't seem want to rush out any second.

I see, i thought as much. Did you do the full body 360 scan or did they say that wasn't necessary? I'm concerned that i might run into the same problems as you regarding my calves, did they not offer any alternatives or advice that you might try?

December 2012
cjchen (16th - 25th)
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)
loverrrly (surgery date dec 8)
karime

January 2013
sWalloW (6th - 19th)
shockingpinkz (7th - 26th)
Cher87 (9th-30th)
miso soup (7th - 20th)
JQ132006 (11th - 26th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (jan1 - jan 16)

February 2013
EevaLeena (Feb 3rd - Apr 20th)
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)- R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th

June 2013
Lexethan
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)

I didn't ask for alternatives as i pretty much did the research on that already. Just a personal choice that I don't want anything that interferes with nerves or muscles, way too invasive and risky, my personal opinion.

I did the full body scan too and the doctor reviewed the results just before the surgery. Nothing too surprising in my case.

Hi xblue,

The sharp pain did not come from my arm or thigh, it came from my hand.
The lipo suction caused my whole hand to swell badly. It became very sensitive. One tiny knock (even very gently knock) caused it to be blue black, bruised.

Being the most clumsy person on earth I believe I accidentally knocked my hand a few days back, it is one patches of blue black and swelling.

Be careful.. Don knock yourself so easily like I did. Take care. :smile:

Awww, thanks, but i really like urs!! You seriously did not look like had anything done, n u r just day 8 post op!! It looks so natural!

Lets try to c each other at least 1 more b4 u leave, altho i know u may b a bit busy after tonight.

Thanks for having us over!! It was so much fun to just chat.

I had my stitches remove on Wed at teium. No pain at all...

For those coming for eye surgery, I never experience any pain or discomfort at all.

My eyes are healing really well too :smile:

Just that I hope my right eye ptosis will open up fully soon. ;) almost there.

Yes, u r seriously really almost there!

Hey I just ktalked u right now. Snowstream left her scarf. I will pm u her mobile number so u can add her whatsap n ktalk

It was fun today... Nice having you gals around. ;)

Yup, I talked to her re the scarf.

Let's see if we have a chance to meet up before we leave.

Btw, I think Nicole is great! Could tell she is really responsible :smile: