BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Thanks. My face and arms also got swollen up the first day.
I just realised you also did your eyes! Kudos to you!! Congrats on recovering well on that. I definitely won't be handle two procedures..

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O im sorry, yes, i forgot there is a dr choi at jw, for eyes right? I had mentioned a doctor choi from View in my post bcuz, one of my nurses got her eyes from him and she had the prettiest eyes even wout make up and circle lenses :smile:

O ana-dancer!

Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! I m really excited for u! Cant wait to see the new u!

O congratulations kimjoo! U sound like u had a great experience! If u ever wanna meet up w us, wud luv to meet ya!

Hey!

I still cant tell just yet cuz the stitches are there, but will update u for sure tomorrow after i get my stitches out. I only did inner because during my research i didnt come across too much info regarding lateral.

Hey Egg=)
I got facial contouring and rhino done at the same time (kinda like you), and apparently its a deadly combo!
I'mn healing alright, but just wondering when does the healing go down (when can you start seeing what your new jaw looks like)??

Karime! Your eyes look beautiful =)! I can tell they are going to heal SO nicely.
As for the swelling, I can't wait for both of us to deswell :P! It'll be nice to get to see some results of the surgery!

O thank u girl. You know how i feel tho, dont wanna scare anyone on this forum, so i m waiting til tomorrow to post my 1 week post op. keeping optimistic bcuz i really have a lotta trust in dr lee. Idk y, but i just felt safe n confident in his work even when he was performing my surgery-i cud just tell when he was doing my epi, my ptosis correction n my crease.

been rummaging through others before n afters to kinda settle my nerves.

Yes, itd b nice to enjoy all the yummy food here without all the swelling. Howz day 3 swelling treating ya?

Cjchen

Did you do v line and nose together? Woah you're friggen wonder woman! I heard it's hard to breathe and you end up feeling like you just had a near death experience? You are so brave!

I think one of the most biggest reasons some people heal faster is when they're less stressed. So bc you trust the doctor, you'll be fine I think. I'm zoo looking forward to seeing your eyes! Bet they look damn gorg :biggrin:

Thanks so much! Will reveal w a detailed acct of my post op week 1 tomorrow.