BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi, thanks for your quick response:smile: your results looks great, what more if the swelling are gone. Yay, im excited to see you final results. You would look awesome, hope you share your pics with us :smile: and thanks for the infos! Cheers :P

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grand is inside my list too~other than that will be Banobagi and JW

Thanks Emisa, i will take note of that ^^ Just wanna clarify, pian zi wang effect is to reduce swell right?

That sounds great! I'll let you know on which month.

Btw, I'm probably going to go w/ Teium or ID for my eyes. By looking at Teium's website - looks like they specialize in eyes.

Hi Via! So excited for u guys to go to Korea for the beauty. I really wanna go to do my rhino as well. I'm in Sydney, we might buddy up for the trip!

Hi egg_tartlet
Thank you for giving us your valuable experience. At least we know what to expect if we go thru these type of surgeries. Not easy for you but hope everything turns out well. What did the immigration says about your face from the photo? Didn't think of that part!

Yes, I was told. I bought it very last minute and din know what exactly it was. I was very concerned about my healing rate due to age, hence, I just bought everything anyone asked me to or wherever I read abt. I din know which one helps me prevent bruising and major swelling the most till date.

Hi Lady60'
I am thinking of doing the same too. But I am so confused after reading as to which ps clinic to go now. When r u thinking of going? I have booked my ticket for 22 Mar and now trying to find which ps clinic is best? So many researching and scared as well after reading all those brave forumers who have done theirs? Bravo to all you who have done yr PS and hope you all recovered well.

U look so beautiful !! I feel like doing nose job too , looking at your pic .... ^^
Prolly u got tons of people asking this... But what's the diff between mini v and proper v? Do they charge differently for that?
Thanx a million and have a speedy recovery ~~

Hi guys, I'll be there on 10th-30th January :smile:

Haha not too keen to openly post my email address... Again -.-
But if u have a search you'll be able to find when I stupidly posted my email address online! Hahaha
But yeah! Have a search and send me an email :smile:

hello, have you booked your ticket and accomodation already? which clinic are you goin to and what kind of surgery?:smile: ill let you know my exact dates when i finally decided when to go but im hoping to see u there. cheers:smile: