BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Yeah same here :smile: just want a natural transformation. What are you getting done??? :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow only on ur 9th day and 80%better?? That's great to hear. Do u like ur results? How does ur epi mark look? Can u totally cover it up w makeup?

I'm super excited about Tom :smile:

Also how long did u do cold compress? Yea the consultant told me they knock u out for like 3mins which I love!! Lol

Hey guys,

Question for anyone who has already had work done in Korea, how many X-rays and CT scans did you guys have to do? I'm a bit worried about the amount of radiation. Plain X-rays are one thing but multiple CT scans sounds like a bit much...

Haha it takes major skills to chat up men, I usually get shy when I catch hot guys staring at me -_-. I give them a blank stare and look away...I'm smooth like that.
:cool:

And I'm definitely not going to get addicted, I think I'll just do jaw and leave my nose. I think my nose is alright, and my eyes look nice enough. ;)

Hey you heading to Seoul in June too! YAY, wanna go together and share an apartment? I wanna do jaw btw.

Janersmaners and lexathan can come stay close too, but not sure if you guys are going to stay in a hotel or try airbnb instead?

where you plan to stay? hotel or airbnb?
heard Jun/July is very hot weather ..

I'm heading around end of June- beginning of July. Where do you plan to do your jaw?

Right? he looks like he needs some time off. poor guy! but O wow! Totally changed your plan. Im sure u will luv it!

Cant wait to meet up!

Idk only View did ct scans on me n then i got a chest xray-pre op. the scanning machines for my face looked like the ones in the states when i got checked by the orthodontist. They told me they r relatively safe. But i know what u mean bout being worried.

Hey sanmi

Im not sure who u emailed at View, but if u got the email from pf then it was Ms. Kim's email. She is part of their office management team and not a beauty advisor. If u read my previous post, she was reluctant to give out her email. She probably wont b able to answer any questions regarding pricing or surgical questions, but can help u book a consultation date. At least thats the only reply i got from her via email. she asked that people b patient since her english is limited and she is not part of the consultation team. She is on a different floor from the doctors and consultation advisors.

If u got ur email from another site, i can just tell u from my experience there, i have only heard 3 ppl speak English at view, the shampoo girl, Dr. lee and ms. Kim so getting back to u may take longer.

Hope that helps. I tried asking for a breakdown in prices when i got my dressings cleaned, but we were on another floor n i think she prolly just forgot.

Yes, I went to consult with tlps, jw but teium consultant told my translator that I can't hv any consultation with the doc on 17 dec as he is fully booked even though we booked an appt in advance. I was upset so I had to decide on another clinic to consult with. I was deciding btwn view and chungdam u but I asked my translator for her recommendation. She said migo and dream consultants look pretty when she brought her clients there for consultation and if she want to do eyes, she wld consider these 2 clinics. So I decided to visit migo since it is just next door to jw.

Tlps consultation was a total waste of my time. They made me wait for abt 3 hrs even tho I had an appt made at 1130am. When I looked at the consultants there, they really turned me off with their plastic upturned noses. The English consultant had her face done at tlps and I didn't think it looked great. The scar on her nose was obvious and her double eyelid job didn't turn out nice too. I consulted with the eye doc and he used a toothpick to show me the crease instead of using something more professional which the other docs used. I saw the hair grafting doc too but nothing fantastic. The eye doc made me wait till it is time for my jw consultation at 3pm. I told tlps I needed to go and they kept persuading me to stay. After I left, they kept texting my translator to ask me to go back. Anyways, I already made up my mind not to do ps with them, so I didn't bother abt them.

I went to jw and met all the 3 docs for eyes, nose and hair. The docs are really friendly and smiled while answering my questions. If not for the fact that dr suh is fully booked till end dec, I wld hv done my surgery there.

After that, I went to migo. I saw the hair doc first and she suggested fat grafting to make me look younger since I m going for hair grafting. Then I saw the eye doc. He has a bit of attitude cos he is the owner and he is very confident of himself. He said I was the first patient which he explained in great details and he turned to my translator and asked if she translated everything to me. My translator was a bit scared too cos he is so stern and serious. The nose doc was really nice and professional. He took his time to exam my nose and showed me before and after pic and he pointed out sonething which jw doc didn't notice.

So in the end I decided on migo cos I heard they r gd with eyes and dr Kwon from teium is from there and I think the eye doc was his teacher who coached him. I like the nose doc too cos he is so detailed.

Nw I m praying hard I will turn out looking great.