BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey babe, you did it with BK Dr Kim? Wow. I be doing my eyes this week. Super nervous!

Did you stay at their guesthouse? Where did you buy pumpkin juice? I am traveling alone and have no idea why to expect lol.

Also, did you take the airport limousine? Is it difficult to find BK? I heard the limousine doesn't stop near BK and we will need to carry our luggage to walk the stairs.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am planning on seeing them as well after the b&a pictures. What other clinics do you have in mind? I've been in touch with BK, VIP and Grand. Any of this clinics on your list?

Sorry raelyn and gals, I took pian zi Wang 1-2 hrs after meal, not after surgery. I only started taking a day after surgery.:P

I will be there from 6th - 19th Jan too.

Gona get ptosis correction and epi.
Still considering lateral and rhinoplasty.

:P

Hi fantansyface,
After one month, I begin to alternate sleeping on side n upright. Not sure if this is ok though.

Hi fantasy face,

I din do vline. Never bother to ask since I m quite determine to do zygoma. Just concerned abt the result than possible complications. After the swollen lip,my face shape is showing a U shape on the 6 or 7 days. (see my pics in the sept posting?). Then, it evolved to slightly sharper chin (as per my other pics in the sep posting). I m already happy with these 2 shapes except that there will be swelling in jowl area still which will take a while. Not obvious though. I heard fm imbatman that it will look even better in 3 months time. I am crossing my finger!

Hi seoulshy, I bought it at $60+. heard of ba bao Dan, but again not sure what is it for..

Pian zi wang's price varies coz I inquired w a shop tt cost $80+.

i read before that there is a pharmacy next to bk that sells pumpkin juice... if not, a day before operation, if u are thinking of doing at bk, u can stock it up from the pharmacy or maybe head to the supermarkets to see if u cld find it... pineapple juice can also aid in deswelling... =)

Did any b/a pics show nipple placement? That's my main concern. I don't want one nipple looking straight at me and the other having a wandering eye looking somewhere else. If that makes sense.

Under the armpit is popular depending on how you scar. Some people can do an incision in the nipple area because the scar won't show, others might show. I wear a lot of tank tops, so idk if through the armpits are good for me either, but i guess I wouldn't be raising my arms so much in public. I never asked about under the breast.
Nowadays people are starting to become more comfortable with the idea of using silicone. Both silicone n saline can look "natural". What my PS said is I could go years (maybe lifetime) without checking on my saline because if there was a leakage, I would be able to tell. He said, silicone feels more natural. While he said leakage is very rare, as a precaution, I should get an mri to check for leakage before the warranty ends.

Hi there,

Yes, I got my nose done w/ Dr. Kim and I didnt stay at the guest house. I got a hotel 20 mins away (oh and I came with my mom). I took the taxi from our hotel to BK and I remember telling the taxi driver to drop me off at "Shin sa dong by subway exit #2". This stop is literally in front of BK so it was really easy to find. Are you going straight to BK from the airport? Sorry I dont know about the limo serivce. Also since your traveling by yourself I would recommend buying the pumpkin juice before your surgery. I took about 3 packs a day so maybe buy 2/3 days worth since you'll be really swollen - probably wouldnt want to walk around too much. Note that the pharmacy is on the right side of BK.

I heard that the max nights you can stay in BK is 3 nights? I think it will be good to at least stay one night since you will need to came back the next day to clean the sugerical area and then 6 days later to take out your stitches.

I can totally understand that you're nervous but trust me the whole process is so easy..its just the waiting (for the swelling) thats pain in the a$$. You're going to love your new look after couple of weeks. Im loving mine :smile: I'm loving it so much I'm coming back in 3 months for my eyes!

Btw, did you check out other places before deciding on BK?

Hi, Ive been talking to some people here who are also planning to go during those dates. maybe you want to do it together?:smile: have you decided which clinic you will consider visiting?

Ha ha thanks babe. Ok not too much difference then. Phew. Hope it works. The guy asked me what I need it for and I said for wisdom tooth extraction an he gave me a suspicious look lol.