BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi, just wondering do you guys speak Korean? I went to the Apgujeong site but it seems all in Korean, I want to try these other places but I'm scared what I want will be lost in translation :sad:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'll look great!! i truly believe that!

Hey all y'all!

Well today is day 7! Just wanted to post a quick note up before getting my eye stitches removed later on today.

K, i can honestly say today is the very first day i feel ive seen a light at the end of the tunnel. Not a big light, more like a pinhole, but there is light :smile:
This morning, I woke up and my headband felt considerably looser. In fact the top part slipped off last nite. What a sigh of relief! For the past week i had endured looked like ms.piggy/old lady from housewives miami/tim allen in santa claus all morphed into one face. Poor ladies who have been hanging out with me in this state of disfigurement, but i figure i mite actually b helping them out in a way, they can look at me n say "well...it cud b worse, i cud b looking like karime right now." :roflmfao:

I m a few days ahead of cjchen in terms of recovery, but even at her supposed worst day, she looked way better than i did at day 6. Im sure these girls were thinking when i showed them my before pics, wow...poor thing...she shudnt have done anything. Cuz i know id be thinking that! As disfigured as i m, i m still very optimistic n after todays decrease in swelling even more optimistic. I actually feel i may b able to some chew food without grinding up the inside of my cheeks. Yay!

One thing i noticed is the considerable sagging already, but i m in my upper 30s, so my skin has less elasticity n collagen. I was plenny warned bout the sagging, but i decided to go for it anyways. M i bummed that i did it? No, not yet cuz my final outcome has yet to b seen. Plus again, my Faith n confidence in the doctor helps a lot too.

I have to add, the staff at View are very nice and helpful and patient. You feel like they stop everything to make sure you are okay. I went in yesterday cuz one of my stitches came out while i was eating n i dont have a mobile phone to call them, but the immediately went to call Ms Kim n she got another advisor to answer my questions immediately. I know ive said it time n time again, but i really do luv her! Shes like that nurturing sister n im sure ilove9988 will agree.

Having girls who r going through this with you and hanging out w them has been like instant therapy! I just luv these girls! Doing it in Korea is good too bcuz i havent gotten the stares that i wud in the US. The ppl who do stare at us have been high-fiving us.

If u do decide to embark on this ps journey, find someone who u can talk to to kinda mentor u through this process. MiaAnn has been another God send to me for being there answering questions and letting me know that what i m going through is normal.

O n thanks too those to who have been msging, emailing, etc. i luv hearing from u too! Makes me excited to hear about ur upcoming surgeries.

Hey cyntoronto,

You will be there too?? I'm planning to go on the 3rd jan. where are you plannin to stay and which clinic r u considering?
I'm thinking if I should go to oZ or item. Pls lemme know if you want to meet!! I'd be more than happy to hv somebody!!! :smile:))

M deciding between item and jw for my nose job revision.
Jw quoted me a slightly higher price.
M not sure which docs is best if to put the price aside.
Anyone did any surgeries in Item clinic be4?
Reviews for item is so little.

I'm planning to stay in their microtel for a week (free); they only allow a week. However, if I like the set up I'll stay for an additional cost of $100 or something like that a day. But, if the swelling is down I might wander around the city and move into a different place (likely hotel) for change of scenery.

Bumpz Up!

December 2012
cjchen (16th - 25th)
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)
loverrrly (surgery date dec 8)
karime

January 2013
sWalloW (6th - 19th) - Confirmed
shockingpinkz (7th - 26th) - Confirmed
JQ132006 (11th - 26th) - Confirmed
cyntoronto (6th - 21st) - Confirmed
Cher87 (9th-30th)
miso soup (7th - 20th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (1st - 16th)

February 2013
EevaLeena (Feb 3rd - Apr 20th)
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th

April 2013

May 2013

June 2013
Lexethan (June 15th); planning to stay for 2 weeks.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

hi, do you have asps email address? can i have it? i've tried [email protected]

but it seems like its not valid.

thank youu =)

Post Op Day 5!
The Swelling was the worst on day 2, 3, and 4. Today when I woke up I found myself to be significantly deflated =) yay
I had an appointment with BK, and they took off my nose cast.
When I first saw my nose I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. But I think i do!
the side profile looks amazing. ^.^. The front I am still getting used to.

On the contrary, You've been amazing company !!
and you looked beautiful in your before pictures, so you'll look even more beautiful afterwards =D Can't wait to see the results!