BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

hey im new to this thread, but i usually am on the asian nose job one, a fellow forumer recommended that i check this one out, and it doesn't disappoint. there is a ton of info on here :smile:

i've been researching quite a while on rhinoplasty. like you i do not need an implant, my bridge is high enough but i do need my nasal bones narrowed cuz they r quite wide. but i've been worried cuz apparently an implant is recommend after to smooth out all the little lumps and bumps that can be left from the shaving/narrowing. have you noticed any bumps or general smoothness of your bridge? how much higher do u think ure bridge has gotten from the narrowing of ure nose? i would love to see some b&a pics, i can pm u my email. if u dont want to though i understand :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg u look so amazingly beautiful. Dr kim did a great job!

Actually all 3 clinics did a good job on u guys. N all ur noses look different! I luv it!

hey i was wondering if anyone could tell me what this girl had done?
she went to view, and she is page 7 of the number 1 doc (named cafe 1) that marir posted. i jus wanted to know if she had her nose done, and if so what exactly did she get done? her nose looks amazing, that is the type of nose im aiming for. lol

http://www.scribd.com/doc/116345744/Cafe-I

Receptionists can't speak English. Miss kim does not work in front counter. She actually deal with paper work. But I guess you can call View and ask for a english speaking coordinator or something?

I rmb the first time I called view, I spoke in english and they directed me to miss kim.

Hi guys! I think I saw a tiny white string (tinier than human hair. Similar to a thread) thats coming out of my left eyelid. May I know, for those who did partial/non incision double eyelid surgery, if anyone has experience this b4?? I am still waiting for View's reply.

Headache x___X

thanks for the reply :cool:
their website ihas not been helpful as all are in Korean wordings...

Doc said abt 60-70% of fat will survive. But I think it will also depend on individual. Maybe some people will hv a higher percentage of fat survival, while some will enjoy a lower rate.

Hey ladies,

Thanks so much for the encouragement! I won't be able to go thru this without u all! So happy to be able to meet up with karime, cjchen, thiefcat, andorra to share our experiences. Hopefully more formers can meet up with us during our stay here in Seoul.

Karime showed me ur profile pic just nw... U look great!

Hi there!

May I have Nicole's contact too? :smile:
I'm actually deciding between Nicole & Zoe, not sure who to go with.

Am sure it will be ok & hope you recover soon =)
I am also planning to get the double eyelid surgery from Dr Kwon from Teium and how much were you charged? He quoted me non-incisional double eyelid surgery including Ptosis correction : 2.0m KRW + 10% VAT and epicanthoplasty : 1.2m KRW.

Also does anyone know here knows of any recommended place for freckles removal? Plan of doing it while am in Korea. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi
May i ask how much they quoted u for nose n hair grafting?
Thanks

heya! i just got my cast removed off today. my bridge looks smooth and of a normal acceptable height. it doesn't look fake. let me monitor the deswelling and send you pictures after a week yeah?