BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Yo yo what up?! How you do? Did you really read the post before I deleted. Cool!Haha! I thought I was forgotten and everyone had moved on. I'm glad to see you are still active. For the past year so many ppl have come and gone.

I am still alive and well. All that excess skin I spoke about from zygoma has disappeared. But if I pinch me skin I can pull n stretch it quite far. Probably not a good idea as it is still healing to my jaw muscles.

Yes the main thing was my mouth I wanted to correct but my face is up there as well. Half of the human face is consist of the upper and lower jaws. I do smile a lot now which is weird becoz I never did. :smile:

How is your V-line healing up?

Happy holidays to you n your fams.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hayy Karime, $48 per night is very reasonable ..
how's their service so far? don't mind could share ur hotel name again. coz u have posted a lot and hard to find back the previous post which u mentioned hotel name .. thz

Hi Hi Iaan,

Very glad that you still lurking around this forum. You will never be forgotten, whenever I read about jaw surgery, your name always pop-up in my mind.
glad that you are doing fine, adjusting your life with new look and maintain positive. when the day pass by, you will be prettier and prettier. Merry Christmas and happy new year..

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Happy new year!!

Wishing everyone that's currently in Korea a speedy recovery and a beautiful 2013 (& onwards)!!!

For all of those yet to have surgery, but planning on it for 2013 (like myself), hope u all have a great journey from start to the (gorgeous) finish :smile:

Peace, love & happiness !!

Hey!

Omg, i have posted a lot. So much for being a silent lurker. I got the place off of airbnb.
It really is like staying at someones apartment while they r out of town, but it serves its purpose. Will email u info in a bit :smile:

Awww, thanks!! I really needed that right now. Same to u!

hihi, do u mind to pm me the place location and the price?

ha ha.. the forum will be very quiet without u.. u can send me from ktalk too.. Merry Christmas !!

Karime,
thanks for your reply. do you happen to know if we can get sineech in pharmacies in seoul? i dont think i can get it over here in Singapore.

Hey,
Actually ana-dancer n snowstream bought theres in singapore. U mite wanna pm them to c. I know snowstream got it for a good price too :smile:

Hi everyone.haha.I managed to booked for an appointment for item,id and bk.Unfortunately JW is fully booked.I know i wont be able to go for all 3.Hope i will manage at least one. I did not stated which particular doctor though.Will it be ok? Anyone know which doc is good for rhinoplasty in item,bk and id?

It was such a short notice from my company.And im flying off to Macao tomorrow morning.Too bad i would be really happy if i manage to meet you guys up before this.I am going to item around 3 pm and if i manage to go over to id and BK after that because BK seems the busiest.The lady told me i would have to wait around 2 hours for an available doctor.

You should just read through this thread, there's a ton of info if you just took the time to go through it lol.. :smile:

Hey is it alright if you PM me your accomodation detail too?
Thanks! I've looked through airbnb and a couple have caught my eye, but they're more pricey haha. So I want to check your one out to compare.

Hope you're all healing quickly and enjoying the hell out of Korea :P