BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

hi everyone.I just got a kakao acc. my id is ccy. Please do add me. :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow...was your procedure non-incision hair grafting. I will also be consulting with migo too. When r u leaving korea?

i managed to went to item and id for consultation today
the quote from them is so much different
item quoted me 5.77 mil krw
id quoted me 4 mil krw
Both are for rhinoplasty...
silicon implant...bridge augmentation....septic and rib cartilage for my tip
izit a good price?

is this pri or revision nose job?

well i had one done one and a half years before..but i removed it after a week due to the swelling on going down.i never touch my nose after that.does it consider a revision?

Hey Karime et. all,

The face/ skin clinic I went to is FaceDiet - they are affliated with I.D. but I do believe they are open to other customers.
I received 3 free treatments from FaceDiet because I did eyes and mini-V with I.D. The treatments were heavenly and results were instantaneous. My face radiated and glow from the inside out. It became really smooth and soft and it was glowing. Both my roommate and my translator said the same thing when they saw me after my treatment "Wow - your face is glowing frm the inside"!
The 1st treatment that i received was different from the 2nd and 3rd. I prefer the 2nd and 3rd method. I dont know what they used, but it was an hour, and they had done an "ultrasound" on my face, and finished off with a very very very cold mask on my face.
When I came back to my home country, my friend told me that I looked like I had a facial lift because my skin looked so good. (I was like face lift???!!! - I am not even 30 yet!)

hi all! continue on my sharing experience from above.

forgot to add that i consulted banobagi as well. friendly consultant. had a consultation with dr lee who said i have to use silicone. striked banobagi off immediately. of all the consultations, i felt dr lee made an effort to give time to look at your nose and recommend.... though i must say he looked really tired! the consultants managed to grab the respective doctors as they were preparing to go into surgery....so i din have much time with them. just a very quick touch and go - Migo Dr Kang + Cinderella Dr Hong

operation (Cinderella Dr Hong)
went in at 2pm. went for pre check up tests. changed into their surgical wear. washed my face. locked my items in a wardrobe. went into consultation room. saw dr hong one more time - repeated what i want and showed pictures of which noses i thought were ugly. this was important as i showed him a korean actress nose which i tot looked weird, and he tot was okay. so different people, different perception. to me, the pictures probably were helpful. i showed noses i thought were nice and achievable, and noses i thought were DARN UGLY. went operation theatre. laid down, anaesthesiologist put me on GA. one minute i was thinking OMG i am so darn awake, the next i heard their sweet english interpreter joyce calling my name. this part is the worse! the GA feels.... it's worse than the worse hangovers. my surgery started at 3.30pm and ended about 7pm. i had an hour to recover on their heated bed, and slowly make my way home with my translator. it was tough. have your surgery in the morning, so you have enough time to recuperate and will not have to rush to recover.

i am 8 days post op. had the cotton wool removed on 3rd day, cast removed on 6th day and stitches removed on 8th day. i never experienced pain during my surgery with cinderella. the discomfort came from waking up form GA and the first night where my throat was pain from breathing through my mouth.

my bridge is still very swollen as i had nasal bone narrowing. my tip is still very swollen. only side profile looks okay. my nose still looks big in pictures.

dr said bridge will go lower a bit, tip deswell.

so far, am happy with what dr hong gave me. but i can't tell the what final results will be. i said i like natural, not too high bridge, i like broad nose base (like song hye gyo), not too sharp tip slightly meaty is okay.

one thing about cinderella, dr hong was really busy. so if you need a dr to reassure you to listen to you intently to ask you to trust him who cares to see you after operation, i didn't get that. and today i saw the director for cinderella jeong for post op review i guess? it was really....erm i felt a for show. because you paid so much money....bla bla bla. because director seemed really busy too. everything so rushed. come in and also can tell his in a hurry to leave? but of course with their polite korean mannerisms, it's all covered up.

Hi there

I tried that one too and it bounced back. I was given another email add from someone in Singapore Expat Classifieds - [email protected]
It didn't work as well...
I'm just going ahead with physical consultation.

Here everyone – here is 8 weeks post op. Mini-V and incisional eyelid with ID.

Week 0 -2: You can view my previous postings. In short, I healed really quickly from my mini-V but eyes were still swollen and that was expected. Returned to my home country after week 2.

Week 2: My eyes were healing slowly but progression could be monitored. I felt good. Eyes still looked artificial but I was confident that things would go well.

Week 3-5: For some reason, eyes swelling hasn’t gotten any better and I was getting impatient and worried. My chin had an indent which was dimple-like. The left side of my face started to swell really bad and made it looked like I had an uneven face. I begin to notice that my smile lines were also more prominent before. So in summary, I thought I looked like a little alien – with uneven face, older smile lines, artificially looking eyes. At this time, it was getting depressing because you are supposed to look better with time, not worse!
Also at this time, there were many negative posts about ID (from Iaan’s experience to this other girl in the forum… and to the inconsiderate reply from the nurse at ID) – I felt terrible about my choice at ID. I was wondering to myself “how come all previous posts and reviews about ID were so positive… and now, all the negative ones seem to surface”?? I also researched more on the internet and found a lot more negative comments about PS than before (I think before the PS – I would just discount the negatives to “one time thing or an exception that will rarely occurred”. But when you are in that depressed mode, you tend to only focused on the negative side of things).
The unevenness in my check was very obvious that I looked like I had wisdom tooth extracted from the left side of my face. It was actually pretty depressing. People are supposed to look normal at week 4 (from my research! And instead of looking better, I looked terrible!!). I really regretted having PS at this time……
So, on week 4, I decided to go to the doctor and check for an infection as there were hard lumps in the left incision area. The doctor felt the lump and said that it is healing and it will take a few months but I was cleared of infections.
After a few days, I still felt uncomfortable (trust your gut feelings, peeps!!!). I went to another doctor for a second opinion. This doctor was more thorough. After checking on me, he too said that I didn’t have an infection, but would benefit from taking antibiotics. So, he gave me the antibiotics and I WAS SO THANKFUL!!!!!! My swelling subsided within a day and my face returned to normal.

Week 5: I came back from work one evening, and when I looked at the mirror, I thought to myself “damn, I look pretty darn good!”. All of a sudden, I just felt that my face has adjusted and my eyes swelling have gone down a lot and I just looked good. FYI – your eyes will swell up a lot in the morning and progressingly goes down in the evening. The next day, it repeats… over time, the swelling will become minimal. So, from that day on, I do realize that I have actually gotten a lot better looking. I really like the V- shape of my face and the dimple has significantly subsided. In fact, my bestfriend told me today that my dimple is no longer there. I also realized that I don’t that old anymore and my smile lines (even though just a tid bid more obvious than before), it is not obvious.

Based on my personal experience and my research, you WILL feel and look different. If you are having V-line, you will realize that you will look older and your smile lines more obvious. This is only natural physics. Think of it this way. You had something that was inflated and stretched and when removed, the lines around it will be more obvious because it is less stretched now. However, based on my experience, this is temporary and your face will adjust to your new bone structure over time. That’s why Iaan’s sagging is no longer there, and my smile lines are gone.

Anyways, this has truly been one crazy experience. I am still healing – my eyes still look very puffy in the morning, but once I put on make up, I do look like a better me from before PS.  I think it will be another few months before I can finally see the end results. Keeping fingers crossed.

You peeps who have any question, just let me know!

O thank u thank u Mia!!!

It is so nice to read an full account of what can really happen during the process. I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror, and thought, o crap, i have 6 days for some kind of miraculous recovery to start happening. Knowing now some may take a little longer to heal will help me if i start to get discouraged.

For me, thatd b a terrifying experience to go through alone. Thank u so much for posting. I know i def will and im sure many others will benefit from ur accnt.

N thank u for the name of the face clinic. I m really excited to check it out!

Merry merry christmas!

hey miann what was the name of the face clinic u went to? ty!

Hey thanks Karime!

I finally booked the private room near gangnam area via airbnb for US$44 a night + $12% fee for airbnb. Breakfast is included and I realized they have a bathtub in the house that I can use. Jus saw their address and they are staying at a high 51st floor and is situated just behind the Galleria Department Store in Apkujong-dong. Search for where VIEW clinic is n boy I'm glad it's very near the house i'll be staying at, as well as smallface clinic which is on my consultation list.

ANyone going in Feb pls stay there too! They have another room and we could heal together. ^^ I'm just not sure if 10 days will be enough for me there. Should I extend my stay in Korea or is it enough?

Also I have a pressing question - as I will be doin rhino, and ptosis, anyone knows how long do I have to wait before I can do lasik for my shortsightedness?