BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Going to consults mite take longer than non-peak time, just a lot of waiting around for the dr to come outta surgery, but scheduling a surgery date might b hard. I only say this bcuz w JW it was impossible for snowstream to get a date this trip. They asked her to come back at the end of jan or end of feb to do her nose.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I schedule my surgery date a few months before, they would be able to fit me in right? :P

Hey good for you dude! I'm still deciding when to go, just know it'll be sometime next year, most likely after April though. I would still be interested in the apartment though seeing as its close to View where i'm planning to go. Just pm or link here.

Regarding Lasik (which i also want to do), i think any form of eye surgery would stop you from getting it done, especially within a ten day period. You would probably be looking at a 3 week minimum. I'm no professional though but i would definitely give myself as much time to heal as possible. I wouldn't even entertain the idea of flying with bandages and bruises on my face, even if it means staying in Korea for the maximum 3 months.

Anyway, good luck on your surgeries, guess all you can do is start collecting sample pictures of noses and eyes you like. :P

Can't u get LASIK before surgery? It only takes a couple of days to heal - min 1 day. Although u need someone with u if ur doing both eyes at once. How much is LASIK in Korea?

Good luck dude!!

Yeah, i was gonna recommend this, but he asked how long he'd need after he had his ptosis. And also like you pointed out, you'd need someone for at least 2 day whilst you have the eye patches on and hes travelling alone.

Left Korea today =(
I only booked an 8 day stay because I thought I'd be dreading each day of recovery, counting down the days until I got home. To my surprise I had the best vacation ever. I met amazing ladies, who I now call my good friends, I went sightseeing, and shopping... lots of shopping. (Factor in shopping money into your budget....)
I wish I was still in Seoul, everyday was such fun.

To Karime, Adora, Snowstream, Fantasyface, ThiefCat, Thank you for making Seoul a wonderful time! I hope you guys enjoy the remainder of your trip. Take Care, and stay in touch =)

Thank You Mia!
Really useful to know =)

Gosh, sounds like you had an amazing time - for me, i'm dreading my recovery time!!!! I'm so far from everyone :sad:

I'm curious, how did you like dr. kim? do you like your result? To remind you, I had my nose done by him too in Oct :smile:

How's ur swelling doing? U had eyes & nose done right - two different times?? How well was ur recovery for nose?

Hi,

oh man...my swelling is bad. Its already post day 3 and I did non incision w/ epi and I still cant believe i'm this swollen and look so damn bad. Its swelling w/ a lot of brusing...one of my eye is literally black alll around :sad:

I'm so worried about going back to work by next Wed.

Oh and my nose recovery was super duper easy and it was a lot more invasive than my eyes. I was out and about on my post op day 7 and no one could tell i had my nose done.

Any advice on the brusing?

Hey thanks ritchallthetime, I'll just pm you the link to the home later. :smile:
Yea I've just collected some photos and when the time draws near, I'll select just 3 that I want to bring there. Haha. Actually I'm thinking if I should do my lasik now before my surgery in Feb.. but changed my mind that I should do it later to lessen the risk, and for a more prominent change, so if pp ask why I look so different I can just shift the blame to my glasses for a bit.

My family doesn't know yet and I'm not planning to tell them till I am back and if they discover. I'll jus let tomorrow worry about itself.