BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 2 weeks alway from KR.
Initial plan was just to do my eyes...
But after lurking around this forum everyday for the past 5months...I'm getting soooooo tempted to do my nose as well........

However quotes I have been getting from clinics for Rhinoplasty normally range from 4-6mil won.
Can I check when they quote my for Rhinoaplasty, normally what does it include?
Just an inplant? Or include tiplasty and alar reduction etc?

hi all^^ im new here. hehe
im wondering if any of you can recommend me where i should do 2jaw surgery..so far, Grand is the only one on my list...reading kimjoo's posts makes me feel confident bout Grand..but idk..honestly im really scared bout going thru 2jaw surgery coz i know its not an easy one...sigh :sad:

Haha! Yes!

Yeah... That I read too... Like it's hard to breathe, I don't know...
Well, I've seen the after photos. Especially the ones where they've done nose & jaw at the same time and some experiences shared here, they seem like it's manageable. Then again, I don't want to be ending up underestimating my strength.

For 4-6 u should be getting your whole nose done. Not sure what you require but that should cover a silicon implant and some tip work. Haggle and you can get those alars in too ;)

Hi there...
I'm not sure about the others, well yes I've noticed the opinions on View's noses not being natural, but I explored more of their photos and in my opinion or to my liking at least, not all the noses seem fake-looking.
Besides, I can always tell the doctor I don't want a nose too high and natural as possible but enhanced and improved.

And I'm liking hers -

Oh and has any of you had double eyelids and breast augmentation done at grand? If so, can u tell me how it went and how the service was,etc pls?^^ I really need your help coz I'm new to ps and I need info. I am also planning to go to Seoul next year for consultation.hope u can help me.thanks!!

I thought jw was good for vline & jaw...also small face & before & after (aka Dream) - just stuff that I read from this forum, not an expert opinion

I highly suggest reading this thread from start to finish ( yes, I know it's a long thread but at least there's a lot of info here!). :smile: there's plenty of good clinics to choose from.

That's roughly the quotes I've been getting - for the 'whole' lot - implant, tip and alar. Thy didn't specify what material they're using

I think rib is more expensive - been hearing ppl getting quoted around $9-11k. Eepppp!!

Sanmi are u going to consult with both clinics? I think you'll def be able to make a proper decision after consults :smile:

I am reading this thread from start but i haven't finished reading yet lol...I'm at pg 132.hehe.

I'm looking for a good surgeon who can perform 2jaw surgery well and at a reasonable price.im actually having braces now and my local orthodontist suggests that I should go for surgery.currently,my lower jaw is roughly 0.5 inch more forward than my upper jaw(if that makes sense....lol) my orthodontist suggested to do surgery in Singapore but its double the price :O and now my mind is clogged up :s

Woah...

Just woah... I wonder how long all that treatment would take. And whether it's ok to do it after having work done on my nose.
Wouldn't want any pushing or pressing on the nose...

Two jaw or corrective jaw surgery is pretty big surgery so I suggest getting your underbite fixed in Singapore and paying the extra money. I don't even get why people in Korea are doing this as a 'cosmetic' thing when it's not intended for that. It's to fix jaw alignment and it's gruelling afterwards. It's not for the faint hearted. :huh: So definitely do it in Singapore as:

1. After surgery, you'll be on a liquid diet for a month
2. Several checkups are required for the next 2 years or so, so ultimately getting it done closer to home is better
3. If there are problems, it's easier to get it sorted out or fixed if your doctor is close to you, if you do it in korea and they screw it up, you'll be spending double the money just to go back to sort it out.

Hello Plastic Korea,

Yes, I really had the best time.. I"m back in China, and I wish I was in Korea.
I really loved Dr. Kim. People claim he's rude and doesn't give you the time of day. I understand where they are coming from, but I think he is the best doctor I could of asked for. When you are the Chief of a hospital, of course you will be busy! And his time is much better spent in surgery than in consultations.

I love my nose ! it's amazing, I can't stop staring at it... =S
I had a really fast recovery, minimal swelling, basically no bruising ( maybe half a day of bruising after they took the cast off).

As for my Mandible angle, the swelling is still there, so I can't see the 'Vline"... looking at pictures from other girls, I think this is normal, and hope to see the results in a couple months time.

How do you like your nose?