BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi^^ she said she did square jaw reduction and cheeks. She paid 8,000 in cash and her mom went upstairs (to the bank) to pay for the rest - she doesn't specify how much it was exactly nor did she say anything about her eyes or nose.

She definitely did her eyes and nose though, you can tell.

But hey it's all good, she looks so much better!

Hmm...I guess you're right.but I've never heard of anyone doing it in sg(maybe I should research more :P). And I'm not sure if the result done by the surgeons in sg is what I want.
I'll try to consult with the docs in sg and Korea :biggrin:

Btw,thank u for replying me! :smile:

hey, thanks alot i'll make sure to do that.

The gist of it is, if you sign the medical contract with your name, then you take responsibility for whatever happens, good or bad. Basically, it eliminates any wrongdoing from whatever clinic you choose to go to so you wouldn't be able to take them to court to get your money back. Signing with the X stops this, though given who posted the info, i don't know if it can be 100% trusted.

Hey everyone,
Merry Christmas to all who r celebrating today.

Today i went to remove my stitches at View. wow, i honestly didn't know i had that many in my mouth. O i can honestly say at day 10, i can see more progress as my swelling subsides n m really hopeful about the results.

So today while i was waiting to c the nurse, i was talking to Ms. Kim about their housing services. View does not have a guest house, but they do have a contract w Young Dong Hotel. It is around $50 a nite if u have surgery w View. I think the normal price is close to $130, but dont quote me on that. The hotel is very nice. i got to see it when i visited Thiefcat. They have delivery service if u r not keen to going out after PS. (U can order the ginseng chicken that u keep reading about from them and porridge)

The hotel is walking distance from Hotel Highland and central to everywhere. It is close to a lot of PS clinics-teium, dream, bk, migo, jw, shops, restaurants and Sinsa station. It is a 2 subway stations away from View. O n it is close to my favorite juice cafe!! It is quite expensive, but i needed my greens.

Had i known View had a contract w Young Dong, i wud not have booked my bnb since the price is comparable to what i m paying now. i also heard from another forumer that some bnb will be raising their prices in January.

So it might be beneficial to email potential clinics to c what type of discount they can provide in regards to accommodations. Then u can book w a bnb or stay at Hotel Highland ($66 a nite for standard room) a cpl of nites til u decide on a clinic.

Good luck!

hey her nose after looks a bit much in the photos were she has makeup on and is posing, but the pics she took of herself (her side profile) looks really nice. would you happen to know if view offers rib as a material to use for rhinoplasty?

lol darn it, im dying to know exactly what she had done to her nose! thanks anyways tho :smile:

hey thanks for the quick summary, ill definitely try and look more into this whole signing of the contract ordeal, definitely dont want to end up getting taken advantage of if something doesn't go right.

The reviews on trip advisor for Young Dong look pretty....
I'd rather get an apartment I think lol.

Hi

The one in bold - I don't quite understand you.
Sorry but as much as I want to help on that question, I really don't have information on that. You'd have to be in contact with them to find out.