BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi Karime, Snowstream, Cjchen, Anu-su-dare (did I get it corrrectly),

It's really nice meeting all of you gals in Korea! May you be blessed with speedy recovery sooner! Actually all of are so so pretty before surgery so I believe you will look even more stunning after the operations!

Take care and stay in touch! Happy new year in advance!

Cheers! Lots of love, thiefcat! :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my right eye better. For my left eyes, originally, the crease was very high due to multiple lines so I am not exactly sure if the crease will stay that high permanently or it's still swollen.. haha..

But I like my ptosis correction... my eyes are bigger and brighter now!

Good luck to those who are seeking to do eye surgeries!

Abit much means something is over the top and unnatural.

Glad u made it back safely.

Ur eyes r sooooo nice!! N i totally c the ptosis correction. I cant believe how much of a difference 6 days made!

Yes, lets definitely keep in touch. If u ever need to chat, im just a ktalk away :smile:

Happy 2013 to u too!

Sorry, i dont know about rib, but i do know dr choi at view likes to use septal cartilage first. I found out today as i waited and looked at their b/a book of noses.

For those who are seeking to do lipo suction, here's my photos with the bruises for your reference on the kind of bruises you should expect.

Sorry, they might be a bit uncomfortable to look at.....

The bruises and swelling takes 2-3 weeks to clear.

Hey good luck to u, 2 jaw is definitely not an easy to go through.

I did get to c kimjoos b/a n she looks amazing!! I m so happy for her :smile:

Yeah, I wish she said where she got it though. It would be helpful to those here who want more 'dolly' features!

Hi creamm! 2jaw is definitely not easy. My experience was actually rare in the sense that I felt almost no pain or nausea throughout. I also had feeling (no numbness) in my chin/lower jaw right after surgery, which kinda shocked Dr. Kang. My rate of healing was about a week ahead of schedule. I had a "neighbor" while I was staying at Grand who also got 2jaw from Dr. Kang the day before and he had a crazy hard time. I was told that he had to come back to the clinic because he kept feeling nauseous and light-headed. The experience is so different for everyone so please keep that in mind!

Dr. Kang works closely with his choice orthodontist so I'm not sure how that will work out for you. Maybe another maxillofacial surgeon at Grand can help you (there are about 5 of them).

Good luck with your research! It's hard to choose a doctor until you actually get to Korea. I was set on a clinic/doctor before I arrived in Korea and did not have Grand on my mind until I met Dr. Kang. :smile:

your eyes look really good :smile: in fact your pics make me consider getting mine done too since i have multiple eyelid folds. makes it hard to put on any makeup and i bet my eyes would be way more dolly u__u