BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hope u feel better and have more confidence since we both did at teium. Am sure yours will turn out very good :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want perfect features, just more symmetrical ones lol. Cos some of the best looking people don't have flawless features, they just have really balanced ones. I took a photo of my face and realised my jaw wasn't even on both sides -_-...I think if my jaw was oval I'd look much better. I hate that my chin is long =(

Hey thanks!
Usually after make up and circle lens, my eyes will appear bigger however one eye will always appear smaller cos of multiple lines even after make up.. That's why I decided to do it..

No pain at all for my eyes! Glad I did it... :smile:

Yes when u woke up from surgery, I did feel that way... Haha :smile:

thanks for the reply.
i saw some before & after at View and their noses seems to be nice to me. only 1 or 2 which looks kind of weird.
but I read somewhere that jw doc sul is good in nose job revision while View, I dun read any.

Thanks! ;)

I did it at teium by dr Kwon.. Oh, I did not do my nose just eyes.

I did double eyelid, ptosis and epi.

Though dr Kwon did a good job but I regretted not visiting View. Karime's eyes are nicely done by view and They look symmetrical since day 2... (wow).. N it was cheaper too... Plus now I m so sad to learn they have hotel package with young dong hotel. I stayed there for 11 nights, if I had gone to view I could have save like 60%of the costs.

What the heck, you did epi? But I don't see any redness or bruising at all?
O_O
I want to get epi done too, I was thinking of skipping it cos of the redness and bruising but your eyes look pretty normal.

I guess so.. :smile: I went to teium cos they are very specialized in eye area.. :smile:

could you explain exactly what the doctor did? i believe you wrote you had incisional so i'm guessing the stitches were hiding in the fold? bc imo the lack of visible stitches really normalize the post-op look. just looking at your eyes i wouldn't have suspected you'd gotten something done even just an hour post-op.

Everybody reacts differently to it... I guess I m the lucky one who did not have any bruising and redness but I know of a few who experience that... Sometimes it is hard to predict ya..

Heard some took sineNcch prior to surgery.. Apparently it helps!

Yes I had incisional eye surgery and the stitches were hiding in the fold..
Prior to and after removing stitches, both the stitches and and scars were not obvious..