BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take Care ThiefCat!
You are a beautiful girl! It was great meeting you, I hope you and your husband had a good time in Korea.
Best Wishes and Happy New Year =)

3.7 million. Thanks :smile:

Hahah, I think you may be right , but I am still glad I got everything out of the way in one go! I only had mini v line, so mandibles weren't touched, it took about 6 weeks to look normal, I am now 10 weeks, and is at 80% recovery. No one can tell I had surgery and all the aunts uncles told me I looked a lot prettier! (You know, Xmas gatherings..)

Thanks for sharing the photos!!!
Your eyes look fantastic now!

Btw, just wondering, how long did it take you to feel comfortable enough to go exploring and having fun without any discomfort to the eyes?

Thiefcat, oh wow. lipo seem really painful. I'm planning to get it done in several areas and now i can imagine myself with bruises over the body.

Hope you've speedy recovery :smile:

Hey, thanks!^^ yea I know...that's why I'm scared :s

Just by reading kimjoo's posts, I can tell she's very happy with her outcome. I'm happy for her too! :smile:

For me, a few days I think cos I don feel much discomfort fr eyes... My discomfort came from lipo... ;)

Hi kimjoo!^^ thank you so much for replying me! You are so brave for going thru 2jaw surgery! And I'm truly happy for your outcome. You are really fortunate to experience little pain. I actually never knew I had to go for 2jaw until few months ago.
Since you said Dr Kang works with his choice of orthodontist , does it mean i must get my braces done there too?

The condition of my jaws definitely make me feel depressed. I would cry about it almost everyday (partly because people call me ugly directly in my face..it hurts like @&$!) and no one understands..ugh..oh well, I'll continue with my research. I may be going to Korea for vacation next year. I'll try to make my way to the hospitals for consultation.^^

Hi. im new here :smile:
do you mind sharing with me info of the guest hse as i going to kr for ps!
i cant use the pm yet as im still need in this forum
thanks ^^!

Yeah that I can't deny. Maybe it's not meant to be for them, hehe.
View, revision... That I'm not sure, not seen any either. You intend to have a revision?

Hi, It's been about 10 weeks, and loving the new look. I believe there will still be little differences in another 2 months, but I am almost there. Smile, talking everything is back to normal. I had nose and chin done at Regen.

:smile: