BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I'm adding my dates in... :smile: Jan 2nd-17th. :smile:

December 2012
cjchen (16th - 25th)
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)
loverrrly (surgery date dec 8)
karime

January 2013
sorbet0408 (2-17th)
sWalloW (6th - 19th) - Confirmed
shockingpinkz (7th - 26th) - Confirmed
JQ132006 (11th - 26th) - Confirmed
cyntoronto (6th - 21st) - Confirmed
Cher87 (9th-30th)
miso soup (7th - 20th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (1st - 16th)

February 2013
EevaLeena (Feb 3rd - Apr 20th)
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th

April 2013

May 2013

June 2013
Lexethan (June 15th); planning to stay for 2 weeks.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well obviously not. It takes a few months to completely deswell. Her lids are going to go down noticeably.

Seriously, I've read alot of posts with people asking such basic questions. There are even people asking others to decide on what clinic they should decide on (when they've already landed in Korea and have limited time to choose).
This is your face and your body. How can you treat this so casually? You guys NEED to thoroughly research this to be well informed.
This shouldn't be a split second decision. Take the time to know basic info and really specific details about everything too before you even think about booking appointments, plane tickets or landing in Seoul. You might regret things if you don't.
I've been researching things for a very long time, and I'm not even close to going to Seoul. I just want to be on top of things, and not be stumped and lost when sht hits the fan.

Be like Marir, Bella and Karime. They all researched alot! It pays off in the long run. Don't be lazy or expect others to answer all your questions when you can just look through these threads and google the info. Look up sites, consult with their staff, don't just expect this to be simple. This is surgery we're talking about.

--

Iaan glad to hear that you're doing so much better! It broke my heart to hear about how you felt post surgery. But I'm so happy that you're doing good now. I feel like the more time passes the better you will look!

Ahh, ok that makes sense :smile:

Yes I heard from many people from HK (hong kong) - all my expat friends that their English isn't that great, but they're a very friendly, helpful & accommodating people, so will do their upmost to help u.

I do plan on meeting them 'half way' by trying to learn some basic Korean...I'm actually taking some classes - my pronunciation is shocking lol

Thiefcat - thanks for the update & I must say u r healing fast!! I almost couldn't tell u did epi - the bruising is very minimal :smile:

U give me hope that I can do incisional & have enuf time to recover b4 returning to work...without looking like I went a few rounds with Mike Tyson! Lol

No offense to anyone - from my experience not many celebrities admit to having ps, so how would we know (1) that they definitively had surgery & their pics just aren't photoshopped within an inch of their life or (2) if they did have surgery (& although they don't admit it, sometimes it's just plain obvious) how do u know which clinics they went to?

Also how long ago did this celeb supposedly have ps, cause Drs move clinics, some set up their own clinic. For me it's not enuf to say 'celebs get their ps done at this clinic' - how long ago, which Dr, what did they have specifically done, which celebs & can u prove it???

Pls ppl don't believe 'word of mouth' that certain clinics perform ps on celebs - if I owned one of these clinics I would deliberately start rumors (by posting on forums/social media) that so-&-so had ps at my clinic. Won't take long for word to spread.

So unless u know for a fact (& 'many koreans said...' doesn't count) judge a clinic by ur consult and the Dr u meet/consult with. Don't choose clinic, choose Dr.

Sorry if this sounds like a rant, but I believe that there r promoters on this thread & I genuinely want ppl here to make informed choices and not influenced by questionable marketing techniques. :smile:

Well, then tell me why is this forum called "best plastic surgery clinic in korea"? Then dont discuss on clinics? Don't assume that we , forumers do not do our own research but solely rely on your output. We are just trying to gain a FEEDBACK. It's different from DECISION MAKING. And I guess that's the reason why this forum exist! To share experiences of the clinics!

Kudos to Marir, Bella, Thiefcat and Karime! I'm glad that you guys made it!

Thanks Bella146. Yes I healed very fast but I am down with Keloid skin at the bottom-- corner of my left eye. (I got this term from Karime. :smile: ) She said it takes 8-9 months to go away...

You need to look at me very close up to be able to detect it.

Good luck and all the best to your planned surgery.. :smile:

HI Eilq,

I got my stitches removed on the 7th day and they said my eyelids were still swelling then and it will go down further and I will look very nice and natural only 1 month later.

I already have double eyelid so they used my original right eye crease height as the benchmark.

Am sure yours will look just as good. After looking at Snowstream, Karime and my results, I feel that all Drs in Korea are actually very good. It depends on whom you are more comfortable with.

But Snowstream shared one funny story about this clinic she visited.. I tot it's pretty amusing..haha.. maybe you shouldn't visit that clinic.. :smile:

Ooo...I'm pretty worried about Keloids.
I emailed quite a few clinics about possibility of keloids during double eyelid surgery but most of the clinics said that keloids normally don't form around eye area.

Did Teium give you any medication for the keloid? Or inject steriods?