BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I see...i can see that you have nice high eyelid before the PS. How nice? Mine is thin with heavy eyelid...how sad. So r u telling me which clinic is there? Karime told me she visited one of the clinic that i have shortlised, with Snowstream...and I hope u two r not talking abt the same one... HAha

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said. :tup:

Oh wow... Your arms look skinny even with bruising. Would you mind sending me a before? I'll pm you.

But yea I can see how painful it must be... You're one tough cookie. At least it looks great!

I do c where crystallinesnow is coming from tho - and I don't think she meant all forumers, just some :smile:

Thanks for the kudos but I don't deserve it lol I'm still in researching faze - consults in march/April and surgeries in sept/oct/nov. so (anyone) hit me up if ur going to be in Korea around these times

Peace out! :biggrin:

You totally misunderstood what I was talking about. :smile:
I was referring to the ppl asking questions that could be easily found literally one or two pages back. It gets old after a while- the silly questions.
It's like the threads here for a reason, read it. -_- The info is all here, if you just went through the thread.

I would provide examples of questions that annoyed me but I can't be effed.

Can you use mederma? I used it on a keloid scar on my chin and it helped a lot!

Wow this forum is dangerous. I originally just wanted to get nose and eyes done but the more I read about everyone's great results... The more I want to get done... Like mini vline, lipo, and fat grafting. Haha

You all make it all seem so appealing.

A haha I know right? I wanted v line and cheekbones, now I'm contemplating tiplastyand maybe epi too! Esp if the redness is minimal. Gah, and fat grafting looks pretty magical *_*
And I want to visit skin clinics and get treatments to make my skin glow like the sun too!

Tell me about it. I got 2-jaw surgery 5 weeks ago and I'm starting to look up surgery for my nose. It changed after 2-jaw and I cannot stand how wide it looks from the front (from the side, i think it looks so much cuter than before!). My doctor said to wait 6 months before I decide to do anything... so I'm hoping once all the swelling goes down, it'll look better and I won't need any work done. Reading through forums and researching ps is so addicting!!

lol haha sorry for not making sense. in the first two pics of her after results her nose looked a bit fake looking and overly pointy. but the pics she took of herself, with no makeup i think were really nice. thanks for the help anyways i would try emailing them but not sure if they would respond since it would be in english.

true... its addicting...
after deciding on eyes, i included nose... and after online consults, and past forumer's experiences, i'm also srsly considering a mini-v and some skin treatments.

is so envy of the complexion on most koreans i saw in sg...
my wasn't that bad jus enlarged pores and few pimple scars and marks on the forehead

the previous page about emagicskin, i was at their website but totally no idea which is wat coz i dun understand korean and the google website translation doesn't even help much...

anyone in korea right now or in general has any idea of not bad skin treatment clinics with english website or somthing?

lol ya well i am aware not many clinics do use rib, but im afraid i wont have enough septal cartilage, and im pretty sure i wouldn't get the desired change im looking for anyways. by the way how was view's before and after pics? i dont have a log in so im not able to see theirs on the website. thanks in advance.

Totally...
At first I only wanted to fix my ptosis...then since I was doing eyes, was thinking to just include Epicathoplasty...
And after reading somemore...start to ask myself should I just do lateral canthoplasty since I'm already doing my eyes..

1 half weeks left to KR...
I'm constantly asking myself if I should do Rhinoplasty now...
And if I do it, should I just add a inplant? Or reduce alar and do tiplasty as well?

:thinking: